iDRY Vacuum Kilns

Sponsors:

I love this new gamecam

Started by Weekend_Sawyer, October 17, 2008, 07:09:43 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Weekend_Sawyer

The gamecam is a Cuddieback Capture digital. Real easy to use.

This big boy was in my front yard last night

Ge got to sparing with a little 6 pointer.

They and a bunch of does are cleaning up what is left of the garden.
Jon
Imagine, Me a Tree Farmer.
Jon, Appalachian American Wannabe.

isawlogs

Dats a nice one , do you get to see him during daylight . ???
A man does not always grow wise as he grows old , but he always grows old as he grows wise .

Marcel

Weekend_Sawyer

No he is only coming out late at night. He was there again last night around midnight.
Mabe when it gets colder.

I was setup out by the fence with my bow around 5:30 and was nodding off around 6:30 when I saw a flash from the gamecam which was setup on the other side of some pole beans. It wasn't quite light enough but it got me awake and ready. then... nothing. When I checked the gamecam just now I found this little guy had set it off.

I'm thinkin it's time for a nap
Jon
Imagine, Me a Tree Farmer.
Jon, Appalachian American Wannabe.

thecfarm

That's kinda what the bucks do around here,come out at midnight or after.I have only seen horns on one or two deer here in the 8 years that I have lived here.Nice pictures.
Model 6020-20hp Manual Thomas bandsaw,TC40A 4wd 40 hp New Holland tractor, 450 Norse Winch, Heatmor 400 OWB,YCC 1978-79

isawlogs

Here are a few taken only yesterday . We got our first snow of the season this all started around ten the other night , this pic was taken at 2:57Am 29/10/2008

This one was the yesterday morning there is six inches of snow here

A man does not always grow wise as he grows old , but he always grows old as he grows wise .

Marcel

isawlogs

We should make this the game cam thread  :)

Marcel

ADAMINMO

Here is a couple from my camera. They are taken at a salt lick by one of my food plots.

small 8 point

doe and little one

SwampDonkey

Well, I've got no deer to speak of. But, would be neat to watch the moose, fox and coyotes and the odd bear. Got all kinds of them critters.

Dang neighborhood fox about crawled in the work shop this morning 'till I shut off the saw and drove the varmet off. Cagey bugger. Jumped around in the lawn like he was on a pogo stick. ::)
"No amount of belief makes something a fact." James Randi

1 Thessalonians 5:21

2020 Polaris Ranger 570 to forward firewood, Husqvarna 555 XT Pro, Stihl FS560 clearing saw and continuously thinning my ground, on the side. Grow them trees. (((o)))

Mooseherder

I just bought a Stealth Cam I540IR at Gander Mountain for a friend's birthday along with a 2GB card.
Hopefully, he'll get a kick out of it as I really enjoy mine.
There was a Model called Excite that allowed you to phone it and it would send you the pictures to your cell phone or computer.   He isn't getting that one. :D
Hmmm......Maybe next year. ;D

Jeff

How much are those?

I wish I could turn the time stamp off on our camera some how.
Just call me the midget doctor.
Forestry Forum Founder and Chief Cook and Bottle Washer.

Commercial circle sawmill sawyer in a past life for 25yrs.
Ezekiel 22:30

Mooseherder

The Stealth Cam was 119.00
The Excite was 299.00

SwampDonkey

No setup screen Jeff? I date my cam pics, but I can turn that off under the time settings. Of course mine isn't a wildlife cam.

2020 Polaris Ranger 570 to forward firewood, Husqvarna 555 XT Pro, Stihl FS560 clearing saw and continuously thinning my ground, on the side. Grow them trees. (((o)))

Burlkraft

Quote from: Mooseherder on October 30, 2008, 07:46:47 PM
I just bought a Stealth Cam I540IR at Gander Mountain for a friend's birthday along with a 2GB card.
T

Isn't that just like Glenn  :)  :)  :)  It's not even Christmas yet and he's out shoppin' fer my birthday in Febuary.

Man, ya make some really good friends on the Forum   ;D  ;D  ;D
Why not just 1 pain free day?

Mooseherder

Quote from: Burlkraft on October 31, 2008, 07:07:40 AM
Quote from: Mooseherder on October 30, 2008, 07:46:47 PM
T

Isn't that just like Glenn  :)  :)  :)  It's not even Christmas yet and he's out shoppin' fer my birthday in Febuary.

Man, ya make some really good friends on the Forum   ;D  ;D  ;D

It'll look like this. :D
Keep an eye out for the Mail Man. ;D

isawlogs

I could be your friend too  ;D

Marcel

Mooseherder

Jeff

Just call me the midget doctor.
Forestry Forum Founder and Chief Cook and Bottle Washer.

Commercial circle sawmill sawyer in a past life for 25yrs.
Ezekiel 22:30

semologger

Dont start with the snow isawlogs. Thats means wet weatheer for me and no work. Nice pitchures guys keep em up. I know you have more. I have been wanting a gam cam for a while know maybe one day.

pappy

We got snow !!! About 2" on the ground from yesterday,, the wet sloppy kind.. Had some already in mid October,, 4 1/2" then...

I do like my game cam a hole bunch it's a Moultrie® Game Spy™ D - 40 .. 100 bucks and does great .. I got tired of changing out the batteries so I got myself a converter ( Radio Shack) to use a 12 volt car battery, the cam had a port for 12 volt,,,  next is set it up with a 5 watt solar panel.. I'll just have to switch out the SD cards and not have to drag a battery in for recharging at all !!

Got a shot of this 2 - 3 year old moose passing through at  camp Outback... Got a few others of moose as well but they've been deleted  :-\   Lots a fun playing with it,, got some shots with family messing around havein' their pic taken..  ;D Got lots a shots of me eyeball looking ta see if'n it's workin'   :D ;D :) ;)

"And if we live, we shall go again, for the enchantment which falls upon those who have gone into the woodland is never broken."

"Down the Allagash."  by; Henry Withee

SwampDonkey

Seen a heard of moose yesterday in the field eating clover. Well, 2 actually. So how many make a heard? I thought  at least two.  ::) Next lot over a guy cutting firewood. My bets are the moose mosied over after dark for a nibble of them new tops. ;D I got snorted today on the woodlot as I passed by one. ::) He seems to like rubbing tree bark real well. :/

beenthere

SD
Did you hear them or see them, or both?  ;D

south central Wisconsin
It may be that my sole purpose in life is simply to serve as a warning to others

SwampDonkey

Seen the two in the field and the snort'n bugger today was not seen, but close enough I could almost feel his breath. :D

Mooseherder

Ya gotta worry when dey start whistlin' :D

isawlogs

If you drop something , Swampdonkey , I think its best you let it lay there while that Mr Moose is a snorting closeby  :o  Just a thought here ,  :D

Marcel

SwampDonkey

Well Marcel knows as much as anyone how easy them long legged horses can hide in thick softwoods. You try to find it in there, nope ...step this way, then that, he's in there somewhere Dang it! :D

Thank You Sponsors!