pappy19

2008 F-250 V-10
2007 Lincoln LT
1996 Ford Bronco
Kubota 900 RTV
Shindiawa fan

Ed

:D :D :D

Wise move on the Elks part to back off...... A Buffalo isn't an animal y'all want to mess with!

Ed

ely

looked like the elk was doing a good job. usually a buffalo will grind the opponent into the dirt. size wise the buff had the advantage but i don't think he cared for the sharpies.

pappy19

Seems like Buffalo Bill had a bet with some rich Mexican that an American Buffalo could whip his Mexican bull fighting bull. Bill took his prized American Buff down to Mexico City for a big fight. The way I hear it the Mexican bull would run around and charge the Buff. The Buff would slide out of the way and stab the Mexican bull on the way past him. After a dozen or so passes, the Mexican bull fell dead. Word was that Bill made enough off of that deal to keep him in business for another year or so.
2008 F-250 V-10
2007 Lincoln LT
1996 Ford Bronco
Kubota 900 RTV
Shindiawa fan

Tom

That was cool!  I wouldn't want to mess with either one of them.  The Buffalo didn't seem to be too intimidated, did he.  :D

I watched two Water Buffalo knock heads on Television today.  I wouldn't want any of that either.  Kinda like to tanks ramming each other.  :-\

Thank You Sponsors!