iDRY Vacuum Kilns

Sponsors:

Lucky hunter

Started by beenthere, November 17, 2008, 02:17:38 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

beenthere

This guy with a bow, and whoever was holding the camera, are lucky this female moose with calf didn't take them both out. I think a good thing they didn't try to scare the mother moose away.  :) :)

http://www.aventure-chasse-peche-video.com/view_video.php?viewkey=5080b9a6a17bef029331
south central Wisconsin
It may be that my sole purpose in life is simply to serve as a warning to others

Warbird

IMO, that moose has obviously been fed by people.

pappy19

I thought that cow moose was going to eat the arrow. Did hte hunter have some moss hanging on it that I didn't see?

That was one unreal video. I sent it to all my hnting buddies. Thanks for that post.

Pappy
2008 F-250 V-10
2007 Lincoln LT
1996 Ford Bronco
Kubota 900 RTV
Shindiawa fan

Warbird

When I lived in Kenai, there was a mother moose with a calf that hung out near a friend's house.  They were always feeding them apples and whatnot from the porch.  Bad news for the moose and for the people.

cheyenne

Great vidio thank you. I'd hate to see his shorts after that encounter....Cheyenne
Home of the white buffalo

SwampDonkey

Some wild moose are as friendly as a horse, others are ugly. Heck when the natives shot that calf moose last week here in the field, they drove right up on calf and cow like approaching a horse. Bang! That was about as sporting as it gets with some moose.
"No amount of belief makes something a fact." James Randi

1 Thessalonians 5:21

2020 Polaris Ranger 570 to forward firewood, Husqvarna 555 XT Pro, Stihl FS560 clearing saw and continuously thinning my ground, on the side. Grow them trees. (((o)))

Thank You Sponsors!