iDRY Vacuum Kilns

Sponsors:

Can you ID this loader

Started by yukon cornelius, November 17, 2016, 09:36:47 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

yukon cornelius

It is 4 wheel drive, rear steer, Rockwell (I think) axles, 4 cylinder ford gas powered. Appears to be originally red-orange

It seems I am a coarse thread bolt in a world of fine threaded nuts!

Making a living with a manual mill can be done!

POSTON WIDEHEAD

The older I get I wish my body could Re-Gen.

yukon cornelius

I still haven't found a brand. I am going to try to get it. It runs and sounds great. I still don't know if it moves. Price is good though. Fixer uppers are my specialty.

chet

I am a true TREE HUGGER, if I didnt I would fall out!  chet the RETIRED arborist

yukon cornelius

Maybe so. I had not looked up that brand. Thanks

newoodguy78

Yukon, just a wild guess but maybe Allis-chalmers? Good luck with it.

sandhills

Does the clothes line come with it?  :D  That's a neat little loader and know I've seen one before but can't for the life of me think where, hope you get it!

yukon cornelius

I have looked through the allis lineup that I can find and no matches. The red orange is a bit off from an allis. This one is more red. The ford motor doesn't fit the allis mold. It does not look like a motor swap. I did find a Michigan with the same color and blue ford motor. It was not the same model but a closer match. Maybe I will have it home in a week or to know more. They want to keep the clothes line but that doesn't mean I can't put my own on it lol!

newoodguy78

Yukon just wondering if you were able to identify that machine yet.

Logger RK

I have a Allis Chalmers Tractomotive T 10 front end loader but it  doesn't look like that. I'm curious to find out what it is also ::)

yukon cornelius

Not yet. I hope to get it home soon. Then I can dig deeper into the mystery. Every time I hear of a different brand I go try to find all the models but that is a challenge also. Tractors are much easier to track down than construction type equipment it seems.

Ron Wenrich

Seems to me that it is more likely from a forklift type of builder.  The basic design looks that way, and they added the loader to expand their sales.
Never under estimate the power of stupid people in large groups.

yukon cornelius

Ron you may be on to something. it does have the forklift look to it

Thank You Sponsors!