and post later. Every one have a safe and happy Thanks
 Giving.

Sawwood
 In Snow bound Mo
Norwood M4 manual mill, Solar Kiln, Woodmaster
18" planer/molder

Bibbyman

Why didn't you keep your Danged ol' snow?  It's starting in here now. >:(
Wood-Mizer LT40HDE25 Super 25hp 3ph with Command Control and Accuset.
Sawing since '94

oldsaw

Cleaned off the wife's car, and half and hour later she was complaining about the snow on it.  Wet, heavy, and coming down pretty good.

So many trees, so little money, even less time.

Stihl 066, Husky 262, Husky 350 (warmed over), Homelite Super XL, Homelite 150A

Kevin_H.

looks like it is heading our way, should be here this afternoon, but the weather man says only a dusting...Maybe it is loosing it's punch dropping all that white stuff over you guys... ;D
Got my WM lt40g24, Setworks and debarker in oct. '97, been sawing part time ever since, Moving logs with a bobcat.

KENROD

We got some of  the white stuff up here too. :( :(

Oh well. I'll just have3 to make the most of it. Now were did I put the sled? ??? ::) ::)

oldsaw

So many trees, so little money, even less time.

Stihl 066, Husky 262, Husky 350 (warmed over), Homelite Super XL, Homelite 150A

Paschale

QuoteLooky here!!

BLECH!!!!!  Y'all can keep that darn white stuff!  I'm hoping for a snow free winter up here in Michigan... ::)

One can dream, can't ya?
Y'all can pronounce it "puh-SKOLLY"

OneWithWood

Keep all that DanGed snow up there - I ain't ready for it yet :o
One With Wood
LT40HDG25, Woodmizer DH4000 Kiln

GF

You can have my share also, sun finally made it out today, will be two weeks friday since it was last out.  We are getting your cold north wind here today.

Fla._Deadheader

It's startin to rain, here.  ;D :D
All truth passes through three stages:
   First, it is ridiculed;
   Second, it is violently opposed; and
   Third, it is accepted as self-evident.

-- Arthur Schopenhauer (1788-1860)

Timber_Framer

;D Nice and sunny up here ;D
"If people concentrated on the really important things in life, there'd be a shortage of fishing poles."

Erick

Weatherman says we might get some of that on turkey mornin, Kinda hope hes right wont have to make the 83 mile trek to the inlaws.  :)

Hope all have a safe and happy Thanksgiving.
It's better to have it and not need it. Then to need it and not have it.

Paschale

Coming down pretty hard here now...snow's starting to accumulate.  The first snowfall ain't all that bad, now that it's here...but if it could only be the first and last, all wrapped into one... ::)
Y'all can pronounce it "puh-SKOLLY"

Corley5

A bright gray sky here with sunny breaks.  Most the snow is supposed to stay south of us 8) 8) 8) 8) 8) 8) 8) 8) 8) 8).  Sorry about your luck guys ;) ;D ;D
Burnt Gunpowder is the Smell Of Freedom

Larry

50 miles north of you guys and we got a dusting. ???  Kathy did cancel her Doctors appointment in KC and rescheduled for a sunny day. ;D
Larry, making useful and beautiful things out of the most environmental friendly material on the planet.

We need to insure our customers understand the importance of our craft.

Jeff

We have a dusting here. We have a 7 hour drive ahead to Chet's when Tammy gets out of work but its supposed to be dry to our North.
Just call me the midget doctor.
Forestry Forum Founder and Chief Cook and Bottle Washer.

Commercial circle sawmill sawyer in a past life for 25yrs.
Ezekiel 22:30

redpowerd

temp dropped about an hour ago, made all the rain we got today freeze up, now we have ice and freezing rain. starting to load up the trees, hope it breaks by tomorrows drive :-/
still got a few acres of beans left, this ice will be the end of that harvest. >:(
NO FARMERS -- NO FOOD
northern adirondak yankee farmer

customsawyer

Hey FDH did you see what I did with my snow shoes? :D :D :D
Two LT70s, Nyle L200 kiln, 4 head Pinheiro planer, 30" double surface Cantek planer, Lucas dedicated slabber, Slabmizer, and enough rolling stock and chainsaws to keep it all running.
www.thecustomsawyer.com

Fla._Deadheader

Uhhhhh,  musta missed that one. Mighta had a senile movement, also. ::) ::)
All truth passes through three stages:
   First, it is ridiculed;
   Second, it is violently opposed; and
   Third, it is accepted as self-evident.

-- Arthur Schopenhauer (1788-1860)

redpowerd

your new pic looks like a senile moment :D

yea i missed that one too

im up at camp and theres proly an inch or so of ice, called dad and he says its been rainin non stop-good for the beans :)no ice

says hes got an inch and a half on his gauge :o
time to canoe the crick and get some beaver tally
NO FARMERS -- NO FOOD
northern adirondak yankee farmer

Furby

We are at 8-10" + right now.
Tried to clear the driveway with the hoe. :o
So much for my freshly graded drive. :-/

etat

I'd just as soon yall would keep yer snow and yer cold and yer freezing rain plumb to yerselves. I'm still working outside in short sleeves and that suits me just fine. :)
Old Age and Treachery will outperform Youth and Inexperence. The thing is, getting older is starting to be painful.

Bibbyman

We got enough heavy, wet snow to make it sloppy and messy.  

But the girls could make a snowman out of the wet snow though.This picture was taken early Thanksgiving morning.  The snow was gone from the trees, roads and buildings by the end of the day.
Wood-Mizer LT40HDE25 Super 25hp 3ph with Command Control and Accuset.
Sawing since '94

SwampDonkey

Had rain on wednesday into friday morning, then a very light dusting of snow. Going to rain again tommorow says the weatherman. Ya never know, might be another green Christmas. We never got lasting snow until January when I only had the blower out twice and natta to the rest of winter as it never even covered the corn stubble.  Last Christmas it rained til after new years. 8)

Keep that white stuff down there. :D
"No amount of belief makes something a fact." James Randi

1 Thessalonians 5:21

2020 Polaris Ranger 570 to forward firewood, Husqvarna 555 XT Pro, Stihl FS560 clearing saw and continuously thinning my ground, on the side. Grow them trees. (((o)))

Bill Johnson

Old timers used to say (and maybe still do) that you could forecast how bad the winter was going to be by the how high off the ground hornets had built their nests.  

I sure hope they were wrong about that :D :D :D
Bill

Thank You Sponsors!