iDRY Vacuum Kilns

Sponsors:

DanG it!

Started by Texas Ranger, October 16, 2006, 04:40:24 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Texas Ranger

12 inches of rain, and 12 inches in the shop and office.  I am too old for this stuff.
The Ranger, home of Texas Forestry

Murf

Dat's no fun ....... at any age!!  ::)

Be thankful yer not up here though, dat much rain'd be more snow than I care ta think about.  :D
If you're going to break a law..... make sure it's Murphy's Law.

Bro. Noble

Well now, Don,  I hate to be one of those 'I told you so ' guys,  but if you woulda stayed in Mo,  that wouldn't a happened.  You probobaly wouldn't get that much rain at one time,  and you DanG sure wouldn't be able to afford a shop and an office :D :D
milking and logging and sawing and milking

Texas Ranger

Bro. Noble, I did my DanGest to stay in Mo, but woulda starved to death as a forester.  I do miss them Mo grits and country ham that I used to get in the Town Cafe in St. Clair.

tcsmpsi

Reckon can find some ludicrous market for Choates Creek mud, and various other 'minerals'?   :D 

Picked up what I could and got the truck out in time.  It REALLY rained out at the house.  Lost two foot bridges on the biggest gully...ain't seen hide nor hair of them...did get a truck tire and a few other odds and ends from somewhere or another to replace them, though.   :D

Got a small breech in the new pond, but nothing like I feared.

Wonder if I can offer free firewood and someone will come and cut up logs and limbs caught up in the loading dock?  ???

Anyhow, back to the mud...
\\\"In the end, it is a moral question as to whether man applies what he has learned or not.\\\" - C. Jung

OneWithWood

Ain't you all still got those boats you were going to buy after last years thumpin'?
One With Wood
LT40HDG25, Woodmizer DH4000 Kiln

Texas Ranger

I believe them boats took off for Mexico the first hour of the storm.

Texas Ranger

When the storm water first breeched the road. About 6 inches over the road.  My office is one block to the left of the buildings in middle background.

20 minutes later, and 2 feet over the road at my street.

thecfarm

Last Thursday we got alot of rain,but nothing like that.That looks like a mess.
Model 6020-20hp Manual Thomas bandsaw,TC40A 4wd 40 hp New Holland tractor, 450 Norse Winch, Heatmor 400 OWB,YCC 1978-79

Thank You Sponsors!