iDRY Vacuum Kilns

Sponsors:

A very interesting experience

Started by POSTON WIDEHEAD, August 25, 2017, 06:54:18 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

POSTON WIDEHEAD

For more information, click and read about this killer.

http://investor.textron.com/news/news-releases/press-release-details/2016/Bell-407GT-Helicopter-Takes-Back-the-Night-from-Poachers-in-South-Africa/default.aspx

I have a friend who hauls a lot of "James Bond" stuff.
He called me over to look at this Helicopter he had on his lowboy. He will leave out Sunday at mid night and transport it to a coastal shipping port here in S.C. It must be transported at night said his paperwork.

This thing is owned by Black Water and is used to kill poachers in Africa. When it gets to the ship, it will go to Africa and be outfitted with guns that can shoot thousands of rounds in seconds.

Read the website.

Not much room in the cockpit. A 2 seater and I was literally jammed in this thing. Hard to get my belly out.  :D   

The older I get I wish my body could Re-Gen.

WV Sawmiller

Dave,

Pretty neat machine. I hope they are successful. I'd be happier if they could use it on the people outfitting and hiring the poachers. I worked that part of the world for a long time. It is pretty hard for a villager living hand to mouth to resist the temptation when you can go make many years  worth of income in one night - sort of like winning the big lottery for them if they succeed.

I wish it was someone besides Blackwater getting it. My opinion of them got pretty low in Iraq. Won't go into more details here.
Howard Green
WM LT35HDG25(2015) , 2011 4WD F150 Ford Lariat PU, Kawasaki 650 ATV, Stihl 440 Chainsaw, homemade logging arch (w/custom built rear log dolly), JD 750 w/4' wide Bushhog brand FEL

Dad always said "You can shear a sheep a bunch of times but you can only skin him once

Thank You Sponsors!