iDRY Vacuum Kilns

Sponsors:

Re: DanG and Termite!

Started by etat, September 03, 2004, 12:58:37 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

etat

Q. What was the average age of a cave man?
A. Stone Age!

Q. What goes up and never comes down?
A. Your age!

Q. What do you always get on your birthday?
A.  Another year older!  

Q. Does a pink candle burn longer than a blue one?
A. No, they both burn shorter!  

Q. What did one candle say to the other?
A.  Don't birthdays burn you up?

Q. Why do we put candles on top of a cake?
A.  It's too hard to put them on the bottom!  

"Doctor, I get heartburn every time I eat birthday cake."
"Next time don't eat the candles."

Knock-knock!
Who's there?
Abby!
Abby who?
Abby Birthday to you!   8) 8) 8) 8) 8) 8)

Happy Birthday DanG and Termite.  Hope you guys have a good one and that's for sure!!!    :)

Old Age and Treachery will outperform Youth and Inexperence. The thing is, getting older is starting to be painful.

EZ

Happy Birthday Guys and many more.
EZ

Fla._Deadheader

8)Happy B'day, guys.  8)
All truth passes through three stages:
   First, it is ridiculed;
   Second, it is violently opposed; and
   Third, it is accepted as self-evident.

-- Arthur Schopenhauer (1788-1860)

jerry-m

HAPPY BIRTHDAY GUYS,

Hope you both have a Great Day.

Stay Safe,   Jerry
Jerry

DanG

Aw gee! Thanks fellers. :) :) :) :)

I don't feel  any older than I did yesterday. 'Course, yesterday I felt about 95. :-/
"I don't feel like an old man.  I feel like a young man who has something wrong with him."  Dick Cavett
"Beat not thy sword into a plowshare, rather beat the sword of thine enemy into a plowshare."

pappy

Thanks Guys, and Happy bird day DanG  :)

Already had one of my birthday presents -- one of our granddaughters spent the morning with us.   8) she sure can make me smile. ;D

"And if we live, we shall go again, for the enchantment which falls upon those who have gone into the woodland is never broken."

"Down the Allagash."  by; Henry Withee

DanG

And a HAPPY back at ya, Termite. I can go ya one better. We got two granddaughters staying with us for a few days till their new brudder gets home from the hospital. They can sure make me smile, too. They can also make me yell and scream, wring my hands, and retreat to the shop! :D :D  Fer instance, a few minutes ago, one of them knocked my ash tray off the desk and it fell right in one of my shoes. >:( :D :D :D

BTW, y'all don't fergit Swampy. He's a Sep 3 babe, as well.  I may get a chance to share the BD with him personally. I heard that the FDH/Swampy clan might make a run for safety, and MIGHT try to make it here. I sure hope so. :) :)
"I don't feel like an old man.  I feel like a young man who has something wrong with him."  Dick Cavett
"Beat not thy sword into a plowshare, rather beat the sword of thine enemy into a plowshare."

pappy

Well shoot DanG I never even looked at the calender thanks fer the heads up.

Fla D H if you be buy the channel please tell ya boy fer me

HAPPY BIRTHDAY SWAMPY !!!!!

A good B-day present from y'all down in hurry cane country is stay please safe.
"And if we live, we shall go again, for the enchantment which falls upon those who have gone into the woodland is never broken."

"Down the Allagash."  by; Henry Withee

WV_hillbilly

Happy Birthday guys .

Take the day off , do something enjoyable and    drink a cold beverage of choice . 8)
Hillbilly

Norm

Well happy birthday Dan, Termite, and Swampy, kind of like the three musketeers huh :D

DanManofStihl

Happy Birthday and hope you have many more.
Two Things in life to be proud of a good wife and a good saw.

sandmar

HAPPY B_DAY GUYS!
It's also my daughter's B-day,<19>,so when we are out celebrating tonight,we will sing a chorus for you guys also :)

Have a great day and hope you all have many many more!

Sandmar

DanG

Thanks again for all the warm good wishes, folks. I escaped relatively unscathed from our month with the terrorist G-daughters. Funny how 2 days can turn into a month, ain't it?
Oh well, I came out ok. They only managed to set me on fire once, and Linda put me out with the garden hose in just a few minutes. I'm old, broke, and have a hurricane on the way. Other than that, I'm doing just fine. :)

isawlogs

Happy birthday to one and all many many more to come to all of you .... 8)
A man does not always grow wise as he grows old , but he always grows old as he grows wise .

Marcel

Paul_H

I almost missed it.

Happy Birthday to you DanG Termite and Swampy.

(hey,that sounds like Harold's Logs) :D
Science isn't meant to be trusted it's to be tested

OneWithWood

Here's a belated happy b-day to the three of you. 8) 8) 8)
Hope you have many more!
One With Wood
LT40HDG25, Woodmizer DH4000 Kiln

Thank You Sponsors!