Logrite History

Started by Tam-i-am, February 16, 2014, 07:27:55 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Tam-i-am

In my post about Logrite being in business 10 years, I said we have been in 4 locations.  Growing each time.
Logrite began in our garage.  Kevin took over two bays.  Big trucks would come up our long dirt driveway to bring aluminum tube and UPS added our garage to its daily pick up schedule.  We only had one neighbor who seemed to complain. :o

After working in our garage for 11 months Kevin gave up his great commute and moved to the Tolland Industrial Park in 12/04.

He went from 600 sq ft to 2000 sq ft.

After buying Future Forestry and adding on the arch line in 10/06, we needed more space.  We made by with two 40 ft shipping containers for as long as we could and eventually moved to the Vernon Industrial Park in 9/07.  The new facility had 8000 sq ft.  We thought we had lots of room to grow.

Well that turned out to be a little cramped also, so we moved again this fall.  We only moved to the building next door so we moved parts at a time.  Finished goods and the offices moved first.  Then each welding cell and last to move was the machine shop.  Everyone was moved in by 12/13. We presently reside in 11000 sq ft.

Get Stuff Moving Today!  www.bluecreeper.com  www.facebook.com/Bluecreeper

Magicman

I like your new "digs".   logrite_cool
Knothole Sawmill, LLC     '98 Wood-Mizer LT40SuperHydraulic   WM Million BF Club Member   WM Pro Sawyer Network

It's Weird being the Same Age as Old People

Never allow your "need" to make money to exceed your "desire" to provide quality service.....The Magicman

thecfarm

Model 6020-20hp Manual Thomas bandsaw,TC40A 4wd 40 hp New Holland tractor, 450 Norse Winch, Heatmor 400 OWB,YCC 1978-79

Tam-i-am

Growing is a very good thing!

I will put pics of inside up too.  As soon as I find a time things look a little cleaned up. :D

I also plan to give you some Logrite trivia. 
Get Stuff Moving Today!  www.bluecreeper.com  www.facebook.com/Bluecreeper