iDRY Vacuum Kilns

Sponsors:

400 year old oak and 1,8m diameter

Started by artenvielfalt, February 12, 2006, 05:32:04 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

artenvielfalt

hi guys, as i´m on the other side of the waters from you it is always night when i hit the computer to read and post things. 
well i tried to make my fotos of the BIG tree smaller and it worked finally, then tried to post them and then the format of the files where wrong, so no more playing with the computer, my seep is worth something too,
please look at my homepage under  WWW.art-en-vielfalt.deartenvielfalt germany
Peterson and then bottom right   Film/Galerie
there you find 400 jährige Eiche  that is the BIG one.  and a lot of pictures of how we managed to do it.  we even had a film team coming to take shots and 4 newspapers.  well i called them up for advertisement and for getting known better and it worked.  try to get those guys from the papers in the boat if you cut up real big trees, they like good adventure stories and it it free add for you.

well, off to bed and preparing for a tripp next week cutting 1,2m (small,.....) beech for a customer.

take care and have fun looking at the pictures.
ulf the german peterson guy

Mr Mom

Wow that is a tree :o :o :o. How many board feet??
     Great pictures wish i could be there.

Thanks Mr Mom

leweee

Very impressive.....Thanks for sharing those pics. 8)
just another beaver with a chainsaw &  it's never so bad that it couldn't get worse.

TexasTimbers

Wow that's some creative woodworking Ulf. Alot of neat stuff.

I too like the idea of free advertisement and plan to use it as much as possible when I start promoting my TFing business. But first I have to become a TFer :D God is teaching me patience. ::)

What is one that thing sitting on the stump which looks sorta like aircraft wings?

Nice bookshelves - gonna use that idea one day maybe.

Kevin.
The oil is all in Texas, but the dipsticks are in D.C.

Hammy

C. Hammond
Petersons

Part_Timer

nice looking log and a nice web site also.

Tom
Peterson 8" ATS.
The only place success comes before work is in the dictionary.

Thank You Sponsors!