iDRY Vacuum Kilns

Sponsors:

Woodmizer blade guide motor brushes question?

Started by Jim_Rogers, June 25, 2011, 01:31:44 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Magicman

Thanks.  I wouldn't think that they would mind.  They just want us happy and sawing.   :)
Knothole Sawmill, LLC     '98 Wood-Mizer LT40SuperHydraulic   WM Million BF Club Member   WM Pro Sawyer Network

It's Weird being the Same Age as Old People

Never allow your "need" to make money to exceed your "desire" to provide quality service.....The Magicman

terrifictimbersllc

Quote from: Magicman on June 27, 2011, 05:40:08 PM
You are right.  I haven had an in/out switch to fail yet, but I remember exactly where I was, what I was sawing, and who was helping when that hydraulic microswitch failed. 

The fact remains though that I have had very few failures that have stopped me in my tracks. 
Me neither.  Thanks to WM tech support and to having spares on hand, I've never been down more than 1 hour (and most of that time the customer was looking for a 12V continuity tester).  Another time I was able to finish even with a torn hydraulic line.
DJ Hoover, Terrific Timbers LLC,  Mystic CT Woodmizer Million Board Foot Club member. 2019 LT70 Super Wide 55 Yanmar,  LogRite fetching arch, WM BMS250 sharpener/BMT250 setter.  2001 F350 7.3L PSD 6 spd manual ZF 4x4 Crew Cab Long Bed

Magicman

I was in my NAPA store Monday.  I intended to buy one of those switches, but didn't.  The spring loaded return was too stiff

I "nudge" that guide arm in and out many times during a sawing day.  I'll stick with the WM switch.
Knothole Sawmill, LLC     '98 Wood-Mizer LT40SuperHydraulic   WM Million BF Club Member   WM Pro Sawyer Network

It's Weird being the Same Age as Old People

Never allow your "need" to make money to exceed your "desire" to provide quality service.....The Magicman

Thank You Sponsors!