iDRY Vacuum Kilns

Sponsors:

somthing for everyone to laugh at...

Started by cutter88, March 09, 2013, 08:39:50 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

cutter88

so i made a rookie mistake the outher day i left the landing with my skidder and forgot to lock my winch after unhooking my hitch and spooled all my main line on the ground... if thats not bad enough somehow in this process one off my chokers wound up in my wheele chain and when i drove by my brand new dodge diesel it threw the chocker right threw the back window and landed in the back seat!!!!!!!!!!!! talk about a burst of bad luck lol :o
Romans 10 vs 9 
650G lgp Deere , 640D deere, 644B deere loader, 247B cat, 4290 spit fire , home made fire wood processor, 2008 dodge diesel  and a bunch of huskys and jonsereds (IN MEMORY OF BARRY ROGERSON)

JDeere

Quote from: cutter88 on March 09, 2013, 08:39:50 AM
so i made a rookie mistake the outher day i left the landing with my skidder and forgot to lock my winch after unhooking my hitch and spooled all my main line on the ground... if thats not bad enough somehow in this process one off my chokers wound up in my wheele chain and when i drove by my brand new dodge diesel it threw the chocker right threw the back window and landed in the back seat!!!!!!!!!!!! talk about a burst of bad luck lol :o
Sorry to hear about your bad day, but that is funny. Just remember, the only people who don't screw up once in a while are the people who don't work.
2013 Western Star, 2012 Pelletier trailer, Serco 7500 crane, 2007 Volvo EC 140, 2009 John Deere 6115D, 2002 Cat 938G, 1997 John Deere 540G, 1996 Cat D-3C, 1995 Cat 416B, 2013 Cat 305.5E

thecfarm

Or they don't admit it. ::)  That is too bad. It's all fixable and no one got hurt.
Model 6020-20hp Manual Thomas bandsaw,TC40A 4wd 40 hp New Holland tractor, 450 Norse Winch, Heatmor 400 OWB,YCC 1978-79

sawguy21

Those are two AWWWWW NUTS moments for sure. I know how much those windows cost. Don't ask. :-X
old age and treachery will always overcome youth and enthusiasm

jocco

88 I could write a book on my mistakes ;D AS DAD USED TO SAY HE WHO DOES NOTHING BREAKS NOTHING; AND SON YOU DON'T DO MUCH BUT SURE BREAK ALOT!!!! materhead. Wasn't me but on a job my truck had to be moved  a bone head backed it up between two machines with the door's open :o HE HAD TO PAY FOR THE DOOR'S :laugh:
You may check out but you will never leave

coxy

2 things      i broke an ex on my old petty bone when the hook got stuck in the chain and the other day the last link in the choker chain fliped up and got stuck on the stud of the ice chain  ???  locked that tire  wright up good thing it was the kitty cat and the 3rd ;D i drag my cable on the ground when its new to get the oil off that stuff is nasty

thenorthman

Quote from: coxy on March 09, 2013, 06:58:02 PM
2 things      i broke an ex on my old petty bone when the hook got stuck in the chain and the other day the last link in the choker chain fliped up and got stuck on the stud of the ice chain  ???  locked that tire  wright up good thing it was the kitty cat and the 3rd ;D i drag my cable on the ground when its new to get the oil off that stuff is nasty
I con the wifey to go get new cable so the grease leaves nice swirl marks in the back of her car... some day she's going to beat the Hel out of me... ;D
well that didn't work

sawguy21

old age and treachery will always overcome youth and enthusiasm

Stinny

My first day going at some trees in deep snow was memorable in 2007... I was feeling all big and bad... gonna knock down a whole lot of trees in just a few minutes... uh huh. Took 4 steps away from the snowsled, on my ole wood snow shoes... hooked onto the brush under the 4 foot very dry snow pack... got all snarled up and before I knew what happened, took an azz over teakettle flop head first down into that brush and snow. Nothin but snow shoes and a cloud of snow. I couldn't even move I had gotten so tangled up. Had to get out of the snow shoes and crawl back up and over to the machine. I'd thrown the saw to the side on the way down... took a while to find it. By the time I got straightened out, I was as tired as if I'd cut all those trees. Hadn't even started the saw yet. 
Suzuki 4x4 on Tatou tracks tugging logs in winter

Thank You Sponsors!