iDRY Vacuum Kilns

Sponsors:

here kitty kitty.

Started by donny hochstetler, May 01, 2009, 09:08:08 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

gary

Looks like they all need to spend some time at the shooting range.

CLL

I am an avid hunter, but I'm also of the opinion that if you can't eat it don't kill it. I think the outfitter will think twice about shooting with a spotlight, especially with a bad shot. ;D
Too much work-not enough pay.

Dan_Shade

i kind of wish deer did that, it sure would make hunting them more exciting!

I've read that cheetahs are underestimated in the dangerous game world, due to their size, but their danger comes in the speed in which they can attack you.

I wonder what the guy looked like that got knocked down?

and, what was going through the head of the guy with the axe!
Woodmizer LT40HDG25 / Stihl 066 alaskan
lots of dull bands and chains

There's a fine line between turning firewood into beautiful things and beautiful things into firewood.

stumpy

I agree with Cll.  If ya can't eat it, and it aint a danger, don't shoot it.
Woodmizer LT30, NHL785 skidsteer, IH 444 tractor

Ironmower

Quote from: stumpy on May 01, 2009, 08:07:06 PM
I agree with Cll.  If ya can't eat it, and it aint a danger, don't shoot it.
I third that ;)
WM lt35 hd 950 JD

Sunfield Hardwood

I;ve hunted in africa and everything gets eaten. even leopards, I saw a survey of hunters about their favorite meat of all of the animals they have taken, are you ready?, it was mountain lion :o. most of the people who shoot mt. lion have allready taken lots of other game, [elk,  deer, moose, etc.] but said mt.lion was fantastic eating?
2 international log trucks,woodmizer LT40 Super hyd, cat 910 frontloader, case 1845 skidloader,new holland 4x4 tracter with farmi whinch, lots of stihl saws, waiting to retire so I can spend even more time logging and sawing, yip-yip-yahoo

LeeB

Does it taste like chicken?  :D
'98 LT40HDD/Lombardini, Case 580L, Cat D4C, JD 3032 tractor, JD 5410 tractor, Husky 346, 372 and 562XP's. Stihl MS180 and MS361, 1998 and 2006 3/4 Ton 5.9 Cummins 4x4's, 1989 Dodge D100 w/ 318, and a 1966 Chevy C60 w/ dump bed.

Radar67

No, it tastes like cat.  ;) :) ;D ;D
"A man's time is the most valuable gift he can give another." TOM

If he can cling to his Blackberry, I can cling to my guns... Me

This will kill you, that will kill you, heck...life will kill you, but you got to live it!

"The man who can comprehend the why, can create the how." SFC J

Burlkraft

It must be gettin' old or sumpthin' like that, but I don't like killin' as much as I like watchin' animals now.

I used to hunt birds and trap and never missed out on my quota of deer no matter how many tags I got. Now I like to watch ducks and geese and I call them in just to watch them land. I do harvest a deer or two every year cuz we like our venison.

Killin' for sport ain't much of a sport for me anymore  ;)  ;D
Why not just 1 pain free day?

Thank You Sponsors!