iDRY Vacuum Kilns

Sponsors:

Work Bibs with zipper legs ??

Started by Bobcat_pa, October 18, 2004, 06:14:20 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Bobcat_pa

I am assuming that more folks than just me like to wear work bibs starting in the fall, and through spring.     I can get lots of quilted bibs with a zipper leg, but can not find any regular/unlined bibs with zipper legs.     Just a pain to try to get bibs over my work shoes, or sometimes need to take the bibs off.     Do you know of any source ???      bob

Ed_K

Ed K

Timber_Framer

www.gemplers.com has Carhartt zip to the thigh uninsulated bibs for $69.95.
I'll have to pop over to benmeadows for a bit of comparison shopping  ;D
"If people concentrated on the really important things in life, there'd be a shortage of fishing poles."

Bobcat_pa

I just found those on Gempler's site yesterday afternoon !   Exactly what I want: unlined, with zippers.     The benmeadows site only had insullated ones; light to heavy.   I called them to confirm.     THANKS--bob

Timber_Framer

They had another item I'd never seen before and that was double knee pants with a side zipper, kinda handy.
"If people concentrated on the really important things in life, there'd be a shortage of fishing poles."

SwampDonkey

Can only find unzippered light bibs around here. Only thing with the zippers are those heavy insulated bibs ya could go to the arctic in. I'de over heat in htem things if I was going to do any kind of work. I even hated snow-mobile suits when I was young. I where a pair of nylon rain gear bibs, no zipper but nice in late fall and winter over the wool pants. Keeps them dry underneath and you don't pick up those begger tics and burdocks in your woolies. ;)

cheers
"No amount of belief makes something a fact." James Randi

1 Thessalonians 5:21

2020 Polaris Ranger 570 to forward firewood, Husqvarna 555 XT Pro, Stihl FS560 clearing saw and continuously thinning my ground, on the side. Grow them trees. (((o)))

Thank You Sponsors!