iDRY Vacuum Kilns

Sponsors:

Lost my Mom this morning

Started by Chuck White, May 20, 2013, 08:49:51 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Chuck White

Always an uneasy subject to discuss, but I have to let my Forestry Forum Family know!

My mom passed this morning around 5:45, lots of family and friends were there to say their goodbyes.

Mom has been dealing with congestive heart failure for around two years.

She was coherent almost to the very end, so we all got the chance to speak with her, and she was speaking to us as well.

Mom would have turned 84 on July 7th.

She is now at peace with everything and she is in heaven with Dad and two of my brothers.

Thanks to all of you folks for being family too!
~Chuck~  Cooks Cat Claw sharpener and single tooth setter.  2018 Chevy Silverado and 2021 Subaru Ascent.
With basic mechanical skills and the ability to read you can maintain a Woodmizer  LT40!

ely

sad news in the family, you have my condolences. it is good to hear everyone had thier say. prayers sent.

thecfarm

Sorry to hear of the sad news. Keep busy,but keep her in your thoughts.
Model 6020-20hp Manual Thomas bandsaw,TC40A 4wd 40 hp New Holland tractor, 450 Norse Winch, Heatmor 400 OWB,YCC 1978-79

Roger2561

So sorry to hear of your loss.  Condolences and prayers to your family.
Roger

hillbillyhogs

Sorry for your loss. There is no other like your mother.

clww

Very saddened to hear of your loss, Chuck.
Many Stihl Saws-16"-60"
"Go Ask The Other Master Chief"
18-Wheeler Driver

grweldon

I am sorry for your loss.  It's good to be at peace.  She feels no pain now!
My three favorite documents: The Holy Bible, The Declaration of Independence and The Constitution of the United States.

coxy

im sorry for your loss chuck  :(   my wife lost her dad on friday night   :(

Texas Ranger

Condolences, but know you shall meet again, mothers live in our minds and lives well past their death.
The Ranger, home of Texas Forestry

beenthere

May she rest in peace, and prayers and condolences for her family and friends.
Keep the good memories, and you will miss her for a long time, I've found out. ;)
south central Wisconsin
It may be that my sole purpose in life is simply to serve as a warning to others

giant splinter

Chuck,
I am sorry to hear of your loss, we only get one of each and it is never easy for any of us when our parents move on. Mothers are very special, all the memories will last forever, Chin-Up Chuck.
roll with it

OlJarhead

Terribly sorry to hear my friend :(  Always tough.
2016 LT40HD26 and Mahindra 5010 W/FEL WM Hundred Thousand BF Club Member

PC-Urban-Sawyer

Chuck,

Sorry to hear of your loss. It is hard on those of us left behind.

As time goes by, remember the good times.

May the Spirit Comfort and Strenghten you and your family in this time of loss.

Our thoughts and prayers are with you.

Herb

Chris Burchfield

So sorry.  Prayers to you and your family.
Woodmizer LT40SH W/Command Control; 51HP Cat, Memphis TN.

ellmoe

Chuck, So sorry to hear of your loss. My prayers are with you.
Mark
Thirty plus years in the sawmill/millwork business. A sore back and arthritic fingers to prove it!

rooster 58

Sorry to hear of your loss Chuck :( I know how you feel right now, as I lost my mother last November. It's a difficult period in one's life and it takes awhile, but you live through it. God bless and take care

Chuck White

Thanks guys!

We'll miss her and it's tough right now, but it gets easier as time passes!

She is next to last of her generation in our family, the last one is a sister of hers and for now she's doing ok!

Thanks again; Chuck
~Chuck~  Cooks Cat Claw sharpener and single tooth setter.  2018 Chevy Silverado and 2021 Subaru Ascent.
With basic mechanical skills and the ability to read you can maintain a Woodmizer  LT40!

Shotgun

Prayers and thoughts for you and your family, Chuck. Losing a Mom is always tough.

Norm
Joined The Forestry Forum 5 days before 9/11.

Furu

Sorry for your loss Chuck.  It is never easy.

Magicman

Chuck, I was saddened to hear of your loss and I offer my condolences to you and your family. 
Knothole Sawmill, LLC     '98 Wood-Mizer LT40SuperHydraulic   WM Million BF Club Member   WM Pro Sawyer Network

It's Weird being the Same Age as Old People

Never allow your "need" to make money to exceed your "desire" to provide quality service.....The Magicman

Bibbyman

Condolences on your loss.  Having lost both parents last fall, I know how hard it is to say goodbye.
Wood-Mizer LT40HDE25 Super 25hp 3ph with Command Control and Accuset.
Sawing since '94

WmFritz

So sorry to hear this sad news Chuck.
My thoughts and prayers going out to you and your family.
~Bill

2012 Homebuilt Bandmill
1959 Detroit built Ferguson TO35

wwsjr

My thoughts and prayers for you and your family.

Willie
Retired US Army, Full Time Sawyer since 2001. 2013 LT40HD Super with 25HP 3 Phase, Command Control with Accuset2. ED26 WM Edger, Ford 3930 w/FEL, Prentice Log Loader. Stihl 311, 170 & Logrite Canthooks. WM Million BF Club Member.

POSTON WIDEHEAD

Saying a prayer for you Chuck. I lost my Mom 4 years ago. It's tough but you know where she is.
The older I get I wish my body could Re-Gen.

Jim_Rogers

Sorry for your loss.

Jim Rogers
Whatever you do, have fun doing it!
Woodmizer 1994 LT30HDG24 with 6' Bed Extension

Thank You Sponsors!