iDRY Vacuum Kilns

Sponsors:

LONG HAIRED hippie's and FF dippies pics

Started by Buzz-sawyer, March 24, 2005, 11:24:19 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Buzz-sawyer

ALL right , now hear this, ALL former LONG haired and current Hippies , Dippies, freaks, Well you get the idea...........Sounds of I wanna see your picture on this thread.........Well even you red necked straight types.....OLD PICTURES FROM YOUR YOUTH.......
I Will post the first directly .......IT will take effort to find and look at the picture, and more to muster the fotitude to post it....COME on LETS see it.......
WE ALL need a good laugh.....at each others expense :D :D :D

Senior picture.......Dont ask how I made it that far :o
Rock on !! in this wicked cool suit :D :D

HEAR THAT BLADE SING!

SwampDonkey

"No amount of belief makes something a fact." James Randi

1 Thessalonians 5:21

2020 Polaris Ranger 570 to forward firewood, Husqvarna 555 XT Pro, Stihl FS560 clearing saw and continuously thinning my ground, on the side. Grow them trees. (((o)))

Jeff

Oh boy. :D  I think we have one somewhere if we can find the right box in the right closet and get the mold scraped off.
Just call me the midget doctor.
Forestry Forum Founder and Chief Cook and Bottle Washer.

Commercial circle sawmill sawyer in a past life for 25yrs.
Ezekiel 22:30

Paschale

Y'all can pronounce it "puh-SKOLLY"

tnlogger

:D :D Now Buzz  only you would think of this  :D :D :D
now i gota start digging and find one it'll take some doing and wont be pretty so be warned  ;D
gene

Buzz-sawyer

NO excuses..get posting peolpe
Also wanted geeks, nerds, bookworms.........ALL of ya get cracking.....you to swampy!

Some of MY partial wish list

Brokaw
DanG
Harold,
Norm F
Patty
Noble 
Tom n Charlie as cadets  Well everyone!   
Well get crack a lacking  :D :D
    HEAR THAT BLADE SING!

Fla._Deadheader

The only long haired pics I had were on a Video tape, taken by Channel 3 news, in Springfield, Mo. in the 1980's. They came out to our homestead, and did a shoot on renewable energy and living off-grid. Erin Hayes was the Field Reporter. Might ask Arky to check into this, but, if'n I was him, I'd refuse. ::) ;D ;D  Had the beard, had the hair. Looked like Grizzly Adams.  ;D

All other pics is with my Flat-top. Had it since 1962. Still have some of it.  ::) :D
All truth passes through three stages:
   First, it is ridiculed;
   Second, it is violently opposed; and
   Third, it is accepted as self-evident.

-- Arthur Schopenhauer (1788-1860)

Jeff

Jeff and Tammy, sometime in the 70's...
"Central Michigan is for Lovers" t-shirt :)

Jeff and Tammy, August 1st, 1980 watching someone doing donuts in the culligan man's parking lot. :D

Tom

OK, Buzz, here we are.  Just like in the family slide show. :D

Murf

I'll have to do some rootin' around some .....

Long hair? Heck, I'm happy to find a picture from when I had hair, any length.

I do however, like Firewood Farm, have a cute picture of my pet when he was young.

Now wasn't he the cutest little dickens ....... Back then it was even cute when he snored, now I give hime the heave to when he starts.  :D
If you're going to break a law..... make sure it's Murphy's Law.

Roxie

Say when

sigidi

Holy Cow, you blokes is braver than I thought.....

Yeepers

(now I would have some in a flash for ya except we just moved and all our stuff is in storage still)

Still not brave enuf for this one!!!
Always willing to help - Allan

sigidi

Well heartened by Buzz-Sawyer's truly brave and selfless act of being first off, I have reconsiderd my previous cowardly ways and found some stored on the old computer...

You asked for it Buzz ::)

this is about a year after the world was to never be the same;

Over in the UK we didn't often get ice good enuf to do Ice fishing so just had to do with rain fishing, or overcast fishing;

mind you this was a summers day and quite sunny if I recall ;)

Always willing to help - Allan

Bro. Noble

Sorry to disappoint you Buzz,

There's lots of things I was never good at,  growing hair is right at the top of the list :(

Now as far as long, hippie hair,  that wasn't in style when I was at the rebellious age.  If mother nature (and my parents)  would have co-operated,  I'd have had a 'DA" or a 'Mohawk' :D :D
milking and logging and sawing and milking

sprucebunny

1972     Buckskin Pass  Maroon Bells,  Colorado     14,000 feet

When skibums could still afford Aspen.

I had enough hair for both of us, Bro. Noble ;D
MS193, MS192 and an 026  Weeding and Thinning. Gilbert Champion sawmill

Buzz-sawyer

Aw come on Brother Noble...how bout a pick of your singing group singin the glory down then?
Tom you boys sure looked sharp............. keep em comming this is GREAT 8) 8) 8) 8) 8)
    HEAR THAT BLADE SING!

Buzz-sawyer

I bet Jeff B could fix ya up with some hair :D :D :D ;D ???
    HEAR THAT BLADE SING!

Jeff

And I am proud to say STILL can fix him up. ;D

Buzz-sawyer

Sprucebunny.......more like Snowbunny.eh?
    HEAR THAT BLADE SING!

sprucebunny

Buzz---   Snowbunnies are just for looks. ;)

I can really ski and still do. Was an instructor in Colorado , NH and Maine around those years
Now I just race and ski to please myself.
;D

MS193, MS192 and an 026  Weeding and Thinning. Gilbert Champion sawmill

DanG

Well, ain't this some fun, though.  Great idea, Buzz!  I got a feeling this is gonna be one of them threads that just goes on and on for a long time.  I sure hope so. 

I ain't got any old photos here, but my Mama's got boxes full.  Trouble is, their computer is broke, but they got a scanner.  I got a scanner, too, but it is broke, though my puter is working fine.  Look's like we gonna hafta negotiate some sort of family settlement, before I can get anything posted. :-\
"I don't feel like an old man.  I feel like a young man who has something wrong with him."  Dick Cavett
"Beat not thy sword into a plowshare, rather beat the sword of thine enemy into a plowshare."

etat

I can't help it.  I gotta vote for snowbunny, er, Sprucebunny :) over Buzz-sawyer in the cute department. :) 8) 8)

Can't figure out WHERE Jeff fits in there!!!!! ;D

8) 8) 8) 8) 8) 8) 8)
Old Age and Treachery will outperform Youth and Inexperence. The thing is, getting older is starting to be painful.

Jeff

Notice in my long hair pic I got my arm wrapped around a beautiful woman. Buzz, well, he must be watching the partridge family eh? :D

Buzz-sawyer

DanG
How bout this..........Post a Viet Nam era pic(with a hueghy?) and one back in the states?
Send em to me and Ill scan em ;)
    HEAR THAT BLADE SING!

Buzz-sawyer

Hey I resemble that! BUT it was the Brady Bunch....I was staying in New Port beach California with this Girls family

Hey Ck is hazing Jeffy and he is givin me extra dickens ??? ;)
    HEAR THAT BLADE SING!

Thank You Sponsors!