Sponsors:

first attempt at picture posting

Started by slider, June 10, 2012, 08:23:24 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

slider

al glenn

Magicman

It did work, so now you can go to work and saw that 8' whopping Red Oak.   :o
Knothole Sawmill, LLC     '98 Wood-Mizer LT40SuperHydraulic   WM Million BF Club Member   WM Pro Sawyer Network

It's Weird being the Same Age as Old People

Never allow your "need" to make money to exceed your "desire" to provide quality service.....The Magicman

slider

already did a while back,mm .when i get this picture thing down i will try to show this one  and one more that taxed me and the mill .the other one was 52 in. under the bark.I 'm not sure about how to get more than one pic placed properly yet.
al glenn

Roxie

You can do it!  We love pictures.   8)

Say when

POSTON WIDEHEAD

Heck with the log......I LOVE your shed, Slider! Nice place to work.
Great picture!

Are you gonna quarter saw that Oak?
The older I get I wish my body could Re-Gen.

lumberjack48

Nice Oak, very nice shed,  i all so like the red pickup in the back ground.
Third generation logger, owner operator, 30 yrs felling experience with pole skidder. I got my neck broke back in 89, left me a quad. The wife kept the job going up to 96.

slider

Roxie , Hopefully I will figure this out before I'm cast into the forum inferno.                                                             
al glenn

slider

PistonLT40HD,The shed is from a building we dismantled .The construction company gave us all the steel just to get it out of their way.We worked through christmas  to get this done but it was worth it.It's a 50 x 70 .I bought some half in 8x8 H beams from the scrap yard for supports .It is 16 ft at the eave so I can swing a log under with my boom truck and place it on the mill.Great shed  .I cut all the lathing on the mill so the biggest expense was the metal for the roof.                                                                                                           Lumberjack,the red truck is my wife"s jeep but what you don"t see is my 81 CJ 7 Lifted 350 chevy th 400 lotts of dirt roads here thats our sunday afternoon therapy. thanks all
al glenn

WDH

Good job on the pic.  That fan in the background will come in real handy real soon  ;D.  That is an awesome shed!
Woodmizer LT40HDD35, John Deere 2155, Kubota M5-111, Kubota L2501, Nyle L53 Dehumidification Kiln, and a passion for all things with leafs, twigs, and bark.  hamsleyhardwood.com

thecfarm

Just so you know,you can preview your post to see how the picture looks. I like to hit the enter key a couple times to bring the picture down away from my words, If posting more than one picture back to back,that helps to leave some white space between the pictures.
Model 6020-20hp Manual Thomas bandsaw,TC40A 4wd 40 hp New Holland tractor, 450 Norse Winch, Heatmor 400 OWB,YCC 1978-79

Thank You Sponsors!