Junior gets a new look

Started by Tam-i-am, October 18, 2018, 12:43:39 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Tam-i-am

We've changed something about Junior.  Can you tell what it is?

Get Stuff Moving Today!  www.bluecreeper.com  www.facebook.com/Bluecreeper

Tam-i-am

The change is so new that I have not changed the website product pics yet so if you need to compare have a look

Junior Arch - LogRite Tools LLC

thecfarm

You guys are making your own tongs!!!!
What do I win!!!!  :D  :D
Model 6020-20hp Manual Thomas bandsaw,TC40A 4wd 40 hp New Holland tractor, 450 Norse Winch, Heatmor 400 OWB,YCC 1978-79

Southside

We have a Jersey bull whose field name is Junior, looks nothing like yours though.  Does that count for anything?
Franklin buncher and skidder
JD Processor
Woodmizer LT Super 70 and LT35 sawmill, KD250 kiln, BMS 250 sharpener and setter
Riehl Edger
Woodmaster 725 and 4000 planner and moulder
Enough cows to ensure there is no spare time.
White Oak Meadows

Tam-i-am

thecfarm - you are exactly right.  You win a pan of Logrite brownies you just have to come down and get them ;D

Yes, we are making our own tongs!  

I thought it might take a little longer to figure out.  You FF members are too smart!

thecfarm

On my way. :D   Have to eat supper first.
Model 6020-20hp Manual Thomas bandsaw,TC40A 4wd 40 hp New Holland tractor, 450 Norse Winch, Heatmor 400 OWB,YCC 1978-79

Bruno of NH

Nice
I like the idea of keeping things in house if you can
Lt 40 wide with 38hp gas and command controls , F350 4x4 dump and lot of contracting tools

trapper

Should be a short step to skidding tongs.  Nobody said they have to be made of round stock.
stihl ms241cm ms261cm  echo 310 400 suzuki  log arch made by stepson several logrite tools woodmizer LT30