iDRY Vacuum Kilns

Sponsors:

weekend projects

Started by Quartlow, August 29, 2005, 09:26:30 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Quartlow

Whipped out 3 stools and a quilt rack Saturday, Sunday I started a set of shelves for the Wife just to quiet her up a bit  :D :D . Finished them up today and started to lay the lacquer to them. It has 2 center shelves (not pictured) that set on shelf pins

Made it out of reclamed red oak from a barn

The quilt rack is cherry and two of the stools are cherry, middle one is walnut and curly maple

Breezewood 24 inch mill
Have a wooderful day!!

chet

Nice looking work.  :)  In a couple of months da snow will be piling up around here, Dats when I get my quality shop time.  8)
I am a true TREE HUGGER, if I didnt I would fall out!  chet the RETIRED arborist

tnlogger

gene

isawlogs

Chet ... you had to remind us of that now didn't ya ...
  Those are real good looking .  8)
A man does not always grow wise as he grows old , but he always grows old as he grows wise .

Marcel

CHARLIE

Nice job Quartlow! They all look real nice. You sure got a bunch done in a hurry.
Charlie
"Everybody was gone when I arrived but I decided to stick around until I could figure out why I was there !"

Quartlow

Thanks guys

Charlie
Every once in a while I get motivated, that was my 3 day run for this year  :D :D
Today will be slow since I'm putting more lacquer on the wifes shelf

Breezewood 24 inch mill
Have a wooderful day!!

SwampDonkey

Nice work Quartlow. I like the little stools, got any cows to milk by hand? ;)
"No amount of belief makes something a fact." James Randi

1 Thessalonians 5:21

2020 Polaris Ranger 570 to forward firewood, Husqvarna 555 XT Pro, Stihl FS560 clearing saw and continuously thinning my ground, on the side. Grow them trees. (((o)))

Thank You Sponsors!