iDRY Vacuum Kilns

Sponsors:

jeff's dog

Started by woodmills1, July 18, 2011, 06:38:18 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

woodmills1

didja get the independent sawmill and woodlot yet?
James Mills,Lovely wife,collect old tools,vacuuming fool,36 bdft/hr,oak paper cutter,ebonic yooper rapper nauga seller, Blue Ox? its not fast, 2 cat family, LT70,edger, 375 bd ft/hr, we like Bob,free heat,no oil 12 years,big splitter, baked stuffed lobster, still cuttin the logs dere IAM

beenthere

south central Wisconsin
It may be that my sole purpose in life is simply to serve as a warning to others

woodmills1

so my mag comes 4 days later ..........WELL :o
James Mills,Lovely wife,collect old tools,vacuuming fool,36 bdft/hr,oak paper cutter,ebonic yooper rapper nauga seller, Blue Ox? its not fast, 2 cat family, LT70,edger, 375 bd ft/hr, we like Bob,free heat,no oil 12 years,big splitter, baked stuffed lobster, still cuttin the logs dere IAM

Mooseherder

I haven't received mine yet. ???

Jeff

Just call me the midget doctor.
Forestry Forum Founder and Chief Cook and Bottle Washer.

Commercial circle sawmill sawyer in a past life for 25yrs.
Ezekiel 22:30

woodmills1

hey it is your dog.. :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D

woodmills1

good lookin actin dog family yard tractor sawmill and anything else in the picture I mighten add......after the fact........... :o :D :) ::) ??? >:( :o 8)

I might say that is the best DanG thing ever published specialy since
rupert Murdock is now beaten to smithers

wood say LOL but dont so... 8)
so will say I love paper hold in hand mags and newspapers

gotta love that dog

Jeff

We finally got our copy of the Magazine yesterday. I am pretty proud of my dog. I don't know what I'd do without her. :)  Looks like the Magazine gave the forum a pretty good plug while they were at it as well. :)
Just call me the midget doctor.
Forestry Forum Founder and Chief Cook and Bottle Washer.

Commercial circle sawmill sawyer in a past life for 25yrs.
Ezekiel 22:30

Thank You Sponsors!