New Blue Creeper Believer

Started by Jason_AliceMae Farms, March 10, 2014, 09:44:02 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Jason_AliceMae Farms

I mentioned this in another thread but thought it would be appropriate to share here too.  While sawing with Wally's World this weekend I had the opportunity to see Blue Creeper in action when we cleaned up a drive motor that had seized up.

This stuff was great and I was surprised at how well and how fast it worked.  I have used other products in the past but I will be picking some Blue Creeper up and it will now become the "go to" product for all those seized up rusty parts!

Will Blue Creeper and LogRite be at the show in Richmond, VA in May?  I have a shopping list I need to fill  8)
Watching over 90 acres of the earth with 50 acres being forest.

Someday I would like to be able to say that I left thes 90 acres healthier than when I started watching over them.

thecfarm

Send them an email. If going to order a peavey,cantdog by mail,that is the time to get the blue creeper.
There is a show in Vt in May too that they are going to.
Model 6020-20hp Manual Thomas bandsaw,TC40A 4wd 40 hp New Holland tractor, 450 Norse Winch, Heatmor 400 OWB,YCC 1978-79

Tam-i-am

Jason_AliceMae Farms

Thanks for the praise 8) 8) 8)

Logrite will be represented by Carl Nuetzel Services at the Richmond Expo.  If you are looking for a particular tool let me know so I can make sure he has what you want.
And yes he will have some Bluecreeper too.
Get Stuff Moving Today!  www.bluecreeper.com  www.facebook.com/Bluecreeper

Raider Bill

Blue Creeper rocks!  I used some just yesterday. ;)
The First 70 years of childhood is always the hardest.

Jason_AliceMae Farms

Tami - I will get my shopping list together and finalized and get in touch with you.  I know that a hookaroon, pruning saw, and blue creeper will be on the list at the very least just have to make the final choices.   8)
Watching over 90 acres of the earth with 50 acres being forest.

Someday I would like to be able to say that I left thes 90 acres healthier than when I started watching over them.

Tam-i-am

Sounds good I'll be here when you are ready.
Get Stuff Moving Today!  www.bluecreeper.com  www.facebook.com/Bluecreeper