iDRY Vacuum Kilns

Sponsors:

march 17 2018 overnight forecast 9 degrees

Started by woodmills1, March 17, 2018, 06:22:18 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

woodmills1

Forecast is 9 for tonight so I spent an hour and grabbed some slabs and 2 logs.  Cut and split to keep warm.

James Mills,Lovely wife,collect old tools,vacuuming fool,36 bdft/hr,oak paper cutter,ebonic yooper rapper nauga seller, Blue Ox? its not fast, 2 cat family, LT70,edger, 375 bd ft/hr, we like Bob,free heat,no oil 12 years,big splitter, baked stuffed lobster, still cuttin the logs dere IAM

thecfarm

I got mine wood ready too. Dead white pine works for me!!! But high noon high 20's. Maybe the wind will let up some.
Model 6020-20hp Manual Thomas bandsaw,TC40A 4wd 40 hp New Holland tractor, 450 Norse Winch, Heatmor 400 OWB,YCC 1978-79

woodmills1

James Mills,Lovely wife,collect old tools,vacuuming fool,36 bdft/hr,oak paper cutter,ebonic yooper rapper nauga seller, Blue Ox? its not fast, 2 cat family, LT70,edger, 375 bd ft/hr, we like Bob,free heat,no oil 12 years,big splitter, baked stuffed lobster, still cuttin the logs dere IAM

Southside

Not nearly as cold as you are expecting up there but even here they are calling for snow next week and multiple nights in the 20's here.  Spring just won't show up.  
Franklin buncher and skidder
JD Processor
Woodmizer LT Super 70 and LT35 sawmill, KD250 kiln, BMS 250 sharpener and setter
Riehl Edger
Woodmaster 725 and 4000 planner and moulder
Enough cows to ensure there is no spare time.
White Oak Meadows

thecfarm

Well got one wish,the wind has died down.
Have to get more dead pine ready for tonight. A few degrees colder tonight.
Model 6020-20hp Manual Thomas bandsaw,TC40A 4wd 40 hp New Holland tractor, 450 Norse Winch, Heatmor 400 OWB,YCC 1978-79

woodmills1

man it was DanG cold this morning at 5 AM and then it went down 4 degrees by 8 thirty.  Send me some black fly season

jason.weir

& some windy - thought sure we'd loose power sometime overnight or today but holding steady...

while I don't share your wish for black flies, I wouldn't mind some April weather.

sprucebunny

I think we used up some of the April weather back at the last half of February just when loggers and landowners were hoping it would freeze or stay frozen.

Gust to 63 at my house night before last.
MS193, MS192 and an 026  Weeding and Thinning. Gilbert Champion sawmill

GRANITEstateMP

It's snowing at my work in Portsmouth.  Not amounting to much, but still snowing!  I thought that I was about through with bringing wood into the basement for the winter, thought it'd only take another bucket or two and the basement would be all ready for next winter...  Guess that was wishful thinking :-\
Hakki Pilke 1x37
Kubota M6040
Load Trail 12ft Dump Trailer
2015 GMC 3500HD SRW
2016 Polaris 450HO
2016 Polaris 570
SureTrac 12ft Dump Trailer

Thank You Sponsors!