iDRY Vacuum Kilns

Sponsors:

A Pig in a Poke

Started by Magicman, May 22, 2017, 01:08:42 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Magicman

Or it could be Supper in a dip net.

Running trotlines in the Mississippi River backwater can get interesting when something starts swimming across in front of you.  At first my buddy thought that it was a beaver but when they got closer they saw that it was a piglet so out came the dip nets.  Yup, dipped that squealing sucker out of the water and it spent last night dressed and in the refrigerator....chillin'.  They plan to cook the whole thing for supper tonight. 
Knothole Sawmill, LLC     '98 Wood-Mizer LT40SuperHydraulic   WM Million BF Club Member   WM Pro Sawyer Network

It's Weird being the Same Age as Old People

Never allow your "need" to make money to exceed your "desire" to provide quality service.....The Magicman

Texas Ranger

The Ranger, home of Texas Forestry

LeeB

You might be redneck, if you wear cowboy boots in a boat and catch your pork with a dip net.  :D :D :D
'98 LT40HDD/Lombardini, Case 580L, Cat D4C, JD 3032 tractor, JD 5410 tractor, Husky 346, 372 and 562XP's. Stihl MS180 and MS361, 1998 and 2006 3/4 Ton 5.9 Cummins 4x4's, 1989 Dodge D100 w/ 318, and a 1966 Chevy C60 w/ dump bed.

red

Honor the Fallen Thank the Living

Texas Ranger

Quote from: LeeB on May 22, 2017, 01:55:12 PM
You might be redneck, if you wear cowboy boots in a boat and catch your pork with a dip net.  :D :D :D

Yep, you know the reason, too.   Lots of stuff in the south, most in fact, bites, stinks, sticks or cutsssssss.  We like our footses in tact.   ;D 8)
The Ranger, home of Texas Forestry

Magicman

I took a screen shot of the video.  You can't imagine how that piglet was squirming and squealing.   :o
Knothole Sawmill, LLC     '98 Wood-Mizer LT40SuperHydraulic   WM Million BF Club Member   WM Pro Sawyer Network

It's Weird being the Same Age as Old People

Never allow your "need" to make money to exceed your "desire" to provide quality service.....The Magicman

POSTON WIDEHEAD

The older I get I wish my body could Re-Gen.

red

I've put my time in at the Greased Pig Contest , and I almost had him.
Honor the Fallen Thank the Living

coxy

you guys down south have all the fun  :)

Thank You Sponsors!