iDRY Vacuum Kilns

Sponsors:

engine filters,oil ,fuel,air,

Started by Stump Jumper, March 21, 2004, 02:38:17 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Stump Jumper

just ordered some filters.  found em much cheaper  here than locally.need to use business name better price. and if order any 6 filters s&h is free.

http://www.filter1.com/order.htm

hope this info is helpful.
Jeff
May God Bless.
WM LT 40 SuperHDD42 HP Kubota walk & ride, WM Edger, JD Skidsteer 250, Farmi winch, Bri-Mar Dump Box Trailer, Black Powder

shopteacher

Stump_Jumper:  This is a great find. I just ordered 19 filters from them and that didn't include the 3 cars.  I just bought a hyd. filter for my Massey last year at 39.00 and ordered one today for 11.00.  Needed new air filters for the JD and they were close to 100.00 for both got them for under 40.00. All 19 filters came to 137.00 and that was for 2 trucks and 2 tractors and the saw mill. Air, fuel and oil for all of them. Ordered 2 each of a couple of them too. ;)
PS: Tried to get a gas filter for Old Butch, but they said they didn't have any that would fit.  :D
Proud owner of a LT40HDSE25, Corley Circle mill, JD 450C, JD 8875, MF 1240E
Tilt Bed Truck  and well equipted wood shop.

Stump Jumper

8) shopteacher glad i could help sumbody out 8)
Jeff
May God Bless.
WM LT 40 SuperHDD42 HP Kubota walk & ride, WM Edger, JD Skidsteer 250, Farmi winch, Bri-Mar Dump Box Trailer, Black Powder

Mrs._Stump_Jumper

It is that time again to order more filters thought I would bring
this back to the top in case somebody could use the link.

Delcy - Morley, MI
'07 F350 Dually, Diesel, Flatbed
3 Lovely Children Jonathon, Monica, and (Jeff)
2 Brittany Spaniels:  Buddy and Pumpkin Pie

Bibbyman

Ahh... brings back memories of when we had engines instead of motors.  I had found a local wholesale distributor that was kind enough to let me buy from him.  When I needed something,  I'd give him a call or e-mail message and include an order for gas, oil air, filters, plugs, etc.  He'd let me know when he had it all together (usually had it in stock – except the part I needed most.) and I'd go get them.   I always kept a lot of filters and maintenance parts on hand.

Good tip.. ;)
Wood-Mizer LT40HDE25 Super 25hp 3ph with Command Control and Accuset.
Sawing since '94

Tillaway

Stump_jumpers ;D

Could you please see what the price would be for a Part # 51734 oil filter is for me.  I think I just paid about $15 for one. I would order or case or two from them.  I'm not a business, currently, and they seem to want fleet accounts.

Thankyou
Making Tillamook Bay safe for bait; one salmon at a time.

Stump Jumper

Tillaway:

Try calling 800-919-8893 tell them that you would like the price on a case and how much they are individually.  We are not affiliated with this company we just buy filters from them now and again through the business name and we are just trying to help some of you out by the low prices that we found.  Let us now what you found.  If you still can't get anywhere please let me know.  I will see what I can do.
Jeff
May God Bless.

Rod

if you ever take oil filters apart you can see they are not the same.I only use Mobil 1 oil filter

Rod

I was looking around to see if anyone did a study on filters and I came across this site were a guy cut a few filters to see what was in side and here is what he found

http://minimopar.knizefamily.net/oilfilters.html

Stump Jumper

I just bought more filters time for maintence .I thought I would bring this to the top for the new comers  ;)
Jeff
May God Bless.

Thank You Sponsors!