iDRY Vacuum Kilns

Sponsors:

Piggy Roast Here I Come

Started by chet, February 22, 2007, 09:10:57 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

chet

My chances of makin' da Piggy Roast were lookin' really bleek dis year.  :'(   But as it stands right now, I got er covered. See ya dar.   8)
I am a true TREE HUGGER, if I didnt I would fall out!  chet the RETIRED arborist

isawlogs

smiley_wavy smiley_wavy 
Well ,now dat's good news ... I might be leaving the toundra polar bare country the Arctic circle a week earlier then planned ... so it is lookin better for me too . I just might wait a bit to reserve a spot to throw my tent down onto...
   I am hoping to be able to make it back here for the last week of July ...  :P :P
A man does not always grow wise as he grows old , but he always grows old as he grows wise .

Marcel

Jeff

Just call me the midget doctor.
Forestry Forum Founder and Chief Cook and Bottle Washer.

Commercial circle sawmill sawyer in a past life for 25yrs.
Ezekiel 22:30

chet

Dats great  8)  My Bleue buddy might make it after all.  :)  

You bring some of dat der Artic Ice ta keep it cold, and I'll bring da Bleue stuff.  ;)
I am a true TREE HUGGER, if I didnt I would fall out!  chet the RETIRED arborist

asy

I'll be the one on the Phone, as usual :)

asy :D
Never interrupt your opponent while he's making a mistake.
There cannot be a crisis next week. ~My schedule is already full..

tonich

Quote from: asy on February 23, 2007, 03:47:15 AM
I'll be the one on the Phone, as usual :)

So will I.  8)

But I do hope to have a glance at some well-done-pork pictures here.
I’ve always considered myself a man of vision.  ::)  :D

Furby

Gonna call on the right day this time Asy ??? :-X

Sounds like we may need a speaker phone to keep from tying folks up at the party eh?
Maybe a couple phones/lines and different groups can hang around the phones for a bit. ;D

Jeff

We could take the laptop outside and use the little webcam and create a yahoo connection or something to have a video chat link set up...

Furby

Gonna build a bullet proof case for it so what happened to the webcam don't happen to the laptop ???

Jeff

I thought we would use yours... :D ;)

beenthere

Why Furby?  Was Norm and his silo crew der? 
south central Wisconsin
It may be that my sole purpose in life is simply to serve as a warning to others

Jeff

We lost our network cam feed last year due to Tammy's nephew (who came to help his aunt Tammy) running through the food tent while I was testing the webcam, knocking it to the ground and breaking it.

Furby

Gonna need a new screen before we can use mine. :-\
Nephew proof = bullet proof! ;D

isawlogs

Sure thing there partner .. I'll manage da..... Arctic ice...  and if ya dont mind ... I will bring some real bleue  smiley_smug01
For da nephews .. if any testin' needs done I have a couple a pair of um da can test to de best a tings ... 
   I might as well bring anuder small sample bottle for DanG , he seamed to like dat stuff smiley_beertoast
  Furby needs anuder umbrella ... going to try ta find one dats apropriatly up ta de standards of the Furb .  smiley_mellow smiley_peace smiley_wavy smiley_wavy

Thanks Jeff .. I am hoping that the plans for  fly_smiley ing  back de last week of July work out ...
A man does not always grow wise as he grows old , but he always grows old as he grows wise .

Marcel

Jeff

Marcel, I dont drink much blah, so please say you'll bring some more of dat der spicier sausage you brought before? ;)

isawlogs

Sure ... that can be easily arrange mon ami ...  ;)   digin_2

Marcel

DanG

If for some reason you don't personally make it to the piggy roast, send the Bleue and the sausage, anyway. ;D
"I don't feel like an old man.  I feel like a young man who has something wrong with him."  Dick Cavett
"Beat not thy sword into a plowshare, rather beat the sword of thine enemy into a plowshare."

asy

Quote from: Furby on February 23, 2007, 12:33:35 PM
Gonna call on the right day this time Asy ??? :-X

It's not my fault you're all a day behind...  I rang on the right day...  here...

asy :D :D :D

Jeff

Actually, you didn't.  If you would have Rang on the right day there, you would have been a day early. There, you called 2 days late.  :)

Burlkraft

Quote from: Jeff B on February 24, 2007, 06:25:59 AM
Actually, you didn't.  If you would have Rang on the right day there, you would have been a day early. There, you called 2 days late.  :)

DETAILS...... ::) ::) ::)
Why not just 1 pain free day?

asy

Semantics....  :-X

It's my excuse and I'm a'stickin' to it.  ;)

OK?!  :o

asy :D

Captain

Well, my Paramedic Class will keep me from travelling to the Pig Roast this year.  We're just in hopes that a trip to New England is in the cards for Jeff and Tammy this summer...Blake's Bed and Breakfast has plenty of vacancy.

Captain

isawlogs

Thats just great .. they plannin' a trip dis way and I am gonna be in Nunavut  ::) just my luck ....  :-\

Marcel

Thank You Sponsors!