fruits of my labors

Started by hackberry jake, July 22, 2013, 04:15:02 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

hackberry jake

MMMMMMM tasty!
Sure looks better than this rotten one
materhead
https://www.facebook.com/TripleTreeWoodworks

EZ Boardwalk Jr. With 20hp Honda, 25' of track, and homemade setworks. 32x18 sawshed. 24x40 insulated shop. 30hp kubota with fel. 1978 Massey ferguson 230.

POSTON WIDEHEAD

:D :D :D Wash your hands before making a Samitch!
The older I get I wish my body could Re-Gen.

Chris Burchfield

Just how close are you to Lake Dardanelle?  Does it glow in the dark?  You may need to do more than just washing your hands.  Better send the rest of them over to me for proper disposal.   :D :D :D  Usually with mayonnaise and sometimes with lettuce and bacon.   :D :D :D  Good job!
Woodmizer LT40SH W/Command Control; 51HP Cat, Memphis TN.

hackberry jake

Chris, you must be a fisherman to know about dardanelle all the way over in tn. Its a little over an hrs drive from me.
https://www.facebook.com/TripleTreeWoodworks

EZ Boardwalk Jr. With 20hp Honda, 25' of track, and homemade setworks. 32x18 sawshed. 24x40 insulated shop. 30hp kubota with fel. 1978 Massey ferguson 230.

WDH

Yes, mayo, bacon, lettuce  :).
Woodmizer LT40HDD35, John Deere 2155, Kubota M5-111, Kubota L2501, Nyle L53 Dehumidification Kiln, and a passion for all things with leafs, twigs, and bark.  hamsleyhardwood.com

Chris Burchfield

Nuclear One is there in Russelville.  It's the only nuclear power plant in Arkansas.  I've fished Heber Springs Lake, The Little Red River and Bull Shoals.  I was just funnin ya over the potential radiation affect on your maters.   :D :D :D
Woodmizer LT40SH W/Command Control; 51HP Cat, Memphis TN.

drobertson

BLT'S 8) nice fruit,  david
only have a few chain saws I'm not suppose to use, but will at times, one dog Dolly, pretty good dog, just not sure what for yet,  working on getting the gardening back in order, and kinda thinking on maybe a small bbq bizz,  thinking about it,

Martha White Nelson

Martha

Thank You Sponsors!