iDRY Vacuum Kilns

Sponsors:

NEW INFO...

Started by STUMPKICKER, November 10, 2008, 03:18:15 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

STUMPKICKER

TALKING TO A LAD TODAY AND HE WAS TELLING ME ABOUT A PLACE OVER IN OAKFIELD,ME. THAT BUYS OLD ROTARY MILLS AND PARTS THEM OUT. GOOD THING TO KNOW. MAYBE RUN OVER NEXT WEEKEND TO CHECK IT OUT . CALLED 'BOUT THE MILL UP RIVER AND THE GUY TOLD ME THE OTHER FELLER GONNA BUY IT BACK. FOUND OUT 'BOUT ANOTHER ONE OVER JUST OUTSIDE OF HOULTON, MIGHT CHECK IT OUT TOO.

Dan_Shade

Sounds like you're beating the bushes, Stumpkicker.   Good luck, and let us know how it turns out for you!
Woodmizer LT40HDG25 / Stihl 066 alaskan
lots of dull bands and chains

There's a fine line between turning firewood into beautiful things and beautiful things into firewood.

logwalker

This has to be a good time to find a mill. With the markets in decline and all. Good luck. Joe
Let's all be careful out there tomorrow. Lt40hd, 22' Kenworth Flatbed rollback dump, MM45B Mitsubishi trackhoe, Clark5000lb Forklift, Kubota L2850 tractor

bandmiller2

Stumpkicker,you will be surprised how many mill are in the woods not far from where you live.Take your time looking its a buyers market.If you have a hammersmith local ask him ,those guys know where all the mills are.If you were closer I've got alot of mill stuff kicking around.The old handset mill were all cast iron ,that stuff is almost eternal ,usally it will clean up well,keep us posted. Frank C.
A man armed with common sense is packing a big piece

Thank You Sponsors!