iDRY Vacuum Kilns

Sponsors:

Hey every body....

Started by Joanie, August 10, 2012, 05:05:30 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

fat olde elf

Welcome Joanie !!  A real georgia peach ! This is a great place to learn and share...........
Cook's MP-32 saw, MF-35, Several Husky Saws, Too Many Woodworking Tools, 4 PU's, Kind Wife.

WildDog

Hi Joanie, another welcome from down- under. 
If you start feeling "Blue" ...breath    JD 5510 86hp 4WD loader Lucas 827, Pair of Husky's 372xp, 261 & Stihl 029

Peter Drouin

A&P saw Mill LLC.
45' of Wood Mizer, cutting since 1987.
License NH softwood grader.

Joanie

Quote from: Delawhere Jack on August 10, 2012, 09:42:46 PM
Quote from: Joanie on August 10, 2012, 05:05:30 PM
I'm in college also getting my degree in architecture drafting, 1 more semester to go!!

Cool Beans! It's nice to work with architects who have hands on experience. What sort of work are you looking to get into? Residential, commercial?
Both, I'll be certified in auto cad, revit, solid works, and inventer. What I love is designing log homes.
Yes this gal loves Grease and saw dust. Oh and my cat and my honey.
Lt40hd 24hp Onan, Husky 359 that runs when it wants to, Polan Wood Shark at the mill,starts every time, 1994 Jeep YJ.

redbeard

Welcome and wish you the best on finishing your degree this semester.
Whidbey Woodworks and Custom Milling  2019 Cooks AC 3662T High production band mill and a Hud-son 60 Diesel wide cut bandmill  JD 2240 50hp Tractor with 145 loader IR 1044 all terrain fork lift  Cooks sharp

Ernie

Welcome Joanie, a truly worthy addition to our FF Family.  Remember, we all like pictures :)
A very wise man once told me . Grand children are great, we should have had them first

Woodchuck53

Yep just send picture of mill. Welcome a board we are the place to be. Stay safe out there. Chuck
Case 1030 w/ Ford FEL, NH 3930 w/Ford FEL, Ford 801 backhoe/loader, TMC 4000# forklift, Stihl 090G-60" bar, 039AV, and 038, Corley 52" circle saw, 15" AMT planer Corley edger, F-350 1 ton, Ford 8000, 20' deck for loader and hauling, F-800 40' bucket truck, C60 Chevy 6 yd. dump truck.

jamesamd

Welcome to the Foresty Forum Joanie!!
Happy to meet Ya  ;D
Jim
All that is gold does not glitter,not all those that wander are lost.....

grweldon

Quote from: Joanie on August 10, 2012, 05:05:30 pm
Both, I'll be certified in auto cad, revit, solid works, and inventer. What I love is designing log homes.

Welcome!  I use AutoCad and Solidworks daily in my profession.  Great tools.  I've also designed my home with them.  Looking forward to using Solidworks to design my first timber-framed barn.  Great folks here, lot's of good info!
My three favorite documents: The Holy Bible, The Declaration of Independence and The Constitution of the United States.

Joanie

Quote from: grweldon on August 14, 2012, 08:43:23 AM
Quote from: Joanie on August 10, 2012, 05:05:30 pm

Welcome!  I use AutoCad and Solidworks daily in my profession.  Great tools.  I've also designed my home with them.  Looking forward to using Solidworks to design my first timber-framed barn.  Great folks here, lot's of good info!
Solid works took me some time to get used to I/E having to assign a dimension to everything.
Yes this gal loves Grease and saw dust. Oh and my cat and my honey.
Lt40hd 24hp Onan, Husky 359 that runs when it wants to, Polan Wood Shark at the mill,starts every time, 1994 Jeep YJ.

Leigh Family Farm

There are no problems; only solutions we haven't found yet.

Thank You Sponsors!