iDRY Vacuum Kilns

Sponsors:

This Morning

Started by Magicman, June 08, 2013, 09:01:50 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Magicman

After a very hectic past two weeks, I was able to pause and take a look around this morning

The Tomato vines are the healthiest that I have seen in several years.  Over 5' tall, but no pinks yet.

The Fig tree has much fruit.

The Pear tree died.  It was not in a well drained location and I suspect that it drown.

The Day Lilly's are in full bloom.

And the Hydrangea is showing out.   :) 
Knothole Sawmill, LLC     '98 Wood-Mizer LT40SuperHydraulic   WM Million BF Club Member   WM Pro Sawyer Network

It's Weird being the Same Age as Old People

Never allow your "need" to make money to exceed your "desire" to provide quality service.....The Magicman

clww

Great looking hydrangea. :)
Many Stihl Saws-16"-60"
"Go Ask The Other Master Chief"
18-Wheeler Driver

SwampDonkey

Mmm, I'd like to get my digits latched onto some of those figs when they are ripe. ;) Are your maters an heirloom variety? The neighbors grow some in the green house and tie them up with twine. The flowers are sure nice and lush.
"No amount of belief makes something a fact." James Randi

1 Thessalonians 5:21

2020 Polaris Ranger 570 to forward firewood, Husqvarna 555 XT Pro, Stihl FS560 clearing saw and continuously thinning my ground, on the side. Grow them trees. (((o)))

POSTON WIDEHEAD

Mine are over 4 foot now. We've had so much rain plus the Miracle Grow I feed them every week, made them take off. No Pinks here either but plenty of 'maters, squash, peppers, cucumbers and egg plant.

I use Forestry Flagging to tie my plants up.  ;D

Julie planted a flower garden in the corner and I added a Butterfly House on a pitch fork.

The older I get I wish my body could Re-Gen.

Magicman

Quote from: SwampDonkey on June 08, 2013, 09:08:06 AMAre your maters an heirloom variety? 
They are "Better Boy" variety.

I think that this materhead  is the only "heirloom"  variety that we have.....well maybe antique or antiquated.   ;D   :D
Knothole Sawmill, LLC     '98 Wood-Mizer LT40SuperHydraulic   WM Million BF Club Member   WM Pro Sawyer Network

It's Weird being the Same Age as Old People

Never allow your "need" to make money to exceed your "desire" to provide quality service.....The Magicman

SwampDonkey

:D Maters, so many names and faces.
"No amount of belief makes something a fact." James Randi

1 Thessalonians 5:21

2020 Polaris Ranger 570 to forward firewood, Husqvarna 555 XT Pro, Stihl FS560 clearing saw and continuously thinning my ground, on the side. Grow them trees. (((o)))

doctorb

Swamp-

I agree.  It was suggested to me by a local tomato genius that, for our area, I plant Celebrity tomatoes.  He was not wrong. 

We are well behind you guys.  Mine are about 18" - 20" high now.
My father once said, "This is my son who wanted to grow up and become a doctor.  So far, he's only become a doctor."

talldog

We just put our tomato sets in the ground about a week ago

Sixacresand

Nature does have a way of clearing the mind and putting things in perspective. 
"Sometimes you can make more hay with less equipment if you just use your head."  Tom, Forestry Forum.  Tenth year with a LT40 Woodmizer,

sandhills

I just got mine planted a few weeks ago, after having a snowstorm on the first of May then a week later we got ice/slush, I'd had them growing in the basement for over a month and they pretty much died so I just started over.  Went to the greenhouse and bought some mater plants that seem to be doing fine but nothing like what you guys have growing, one little cherry tomato plant is only about 12" tall but it must have 50 maters on it.  :)

Thank You Sponsors!