iDRY Vacuum Kilns

Sponsors:

New handle

Started by OneWithWood, October 10, 2002, 02:10:31 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

OneWithWood

I have decided to emulate my mentors here and change my name.  From now on robertwoodling will appear on this forum as OneWithWood.
This name was bestowed upon me by a Cherokee individual I work with.  We often address each other by our Native American monikers ( my great grandmother was a full blooded Iroquois).  It also is a name that is consistant with my German surname, Woodling, which is an anglicised version of VVoodlink referring to my ancestors who were purportedly Black Forest foresters.
Anyway, I just thought I would alert you all to the change.  The twisted logic and wretched desires remain the same - only the name has been changed to protedct the innocent :D
One With Wood
LT40HDG25, Woodmizer DH4000 Kiln

Frank_Pender

Well, OneWithWood,  that you for informing one and all of the innocent.   8) 8)
Frank Pender

Ron Wenrich

My name has been anglicized as well.  Wenrich used to be Weinrichter, which means wine judge.  My grandmother's maiden name was Yingst, which came from Jiengst, which means jester.  I figured we were just a bunch of drunken fools.   :D
Never under estimate the power of stupid people in large groups.

Kevin

Beware of NoOneWithWood.  ;D

Tom

Kevin, is that the same as onewithnowood?

I can handle that handle onewithwood.  My name hasn't been anglicized.  It was anglicized when it was new. Charlie and I carry a name relating to the families that cared for the land at the head of the Caden river in Scotland lots of years ago. :P :D

OneWithWood

Tom,
I think onewithnowood is a gender reference :D

I couldn't resist.  Now don't go labeling me as a braggart ;D
One With Wood
LT40HDG25, Woodmizer DH4000 Kiln

Texas Ranger

Hummm, Indian friend of my named me Crow Talker, for my ability to call crows in using my voice, alone.  My great grandmother was a Cherokee, who, I have been told, was named Little Bird, or words to that effect.  Seems like the bird thing stuck over 4 generations without an effort

But, y'all can call me what ya want, just don't call me late for supper. ;D
The Ranger, home of Texas Forestry

Thank You Sponsors!