iDRY Vacuum Kilns

Sponsors:

Bushfires Australia story featuring video - Tree Cutting and Tree Removal

Started by acetree, July 10, 2009, 01:26:25 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

acetree

Wasn't totally sure where to put this its my first post.But wanted to show you what happened to some of the trees in Australia

Victoria has experienced major fires over the past years however, Black Saturday is one disaster that will not be forgotten. Over 2,000 homes were destroyed in the bushfire due to the extreme heat which left people helpless, and eventually having rent or stay with friends and family.

An astounding number of 210+ lives were lost in the deadly fire. Ace Tree Management noticed within minutes that there was nothing left, and something immediately had to be done in order to get these peoples lives back on track. Destroyed homes, damaged cars, no bird life, it was scary environment. Kinglake trees were definitely a hazard. Only standing with the outside of the black burnt out trunk awaiting to be tipped over, it was not a sight anyone would ever want to remember.

We used a range of equipment from cranes, bobcats, wood chippers, travel towers to get the job done and give the community a chance to rebuild what was lost. With Ace's hard work and dedication, Melbourne was beginning to look cleaned up and a lot safer for the bush fire victims to return and see the life they once had there.

VIDEO Link ! http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=icHnGfKKztE  smiley_fireman_hat

Hope you liked it.

Cheers

Jeff

Just call me the midget doctor.
Forestry Forum Founder and Chief Cook and Bottle Washer.

Commercial circle sawmill sawyer in a past life for 25yrs.
Ezekiel 22:30

Mr Mom

I have watched alot of your videos on youtube and have you in my list with other tree climbers.
I always wanted to do tree work.
I enjoy watching you work.
Thanks Alot Mr Mom

acetree

i'm glad you like our videos always great to have good support ! that last one we did took along time to put together !

i wanted people to see how dangerous those trees were after the bushfires!  :o

Thank You Sponsors!