iDRY Vacuum Kilns

Sponsors:

Coffee Ban

Started by SwampDonkey, February 08, 2010, 03:25:17 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

SwampDonkey

Well don't complain about Tim Horton's coffee or they will can ya, send ya pack'n and ban ya for life. :D

Tim's Customer Ban.
"No amount of belief makes something a fact." James Randi

1 Thessalonians 5:21

2020 Polaris Ranger 570 to forward firewood, Husqvarna 555 XT Pro, Stihl FS560 clearing saw and continuously thinning my ground, on the side. Grow them trees. (((o)))

metalspinner

:D

That doesn't happen enough as far as I'm concerned.  The customer is not always right especially when it interfere's with other customers trying to get served.
I do what the little voices in my wife's head tell me to do.

SwampDonkey

I imagine the man was making an butt of himself. I have a brother with a big mouth to. :D :D  Don't stand within 10 feet without ear plugs. If I hold the phone ear piece away 3 feet it's like I'm on speaker phone. :D

2020 Polaris Ranger 570 to forward firewood, Husqvarna 555 XT Pro, Stihl FS560 clearing saw and continuously thinning my ground, on the side. Grow them trees. (((o)))

Paul_H

QuoteIf he drinks decaf and actually expects it to taste good, he's got a rather unreasonable expectation to begin with.

I like that :D

Science isn't meant to be trusted it's to be tested

SwampDonkey

:D :D :D   So True!   ;D

jim king

My wife has banned me from things MUCH better than coffee.

Tom

Who is Tim Horton, one of those $5.00 a cup coffee stores?

Jamie_C

Quote from: Tom on February 08, 2010, 07:09:29 PM

Tim Hortons is the dominant coffee chain in Canada, a large double double (my fav. poison) sets me back a whopping $1.62

IMERC

Quote from: SwampDonkey on February 08, 2010, 03:25:17 PM
Well don't complain about Tim Horton's coffee or they will can ya, send ya pack'n and ban ya for life. :D

Tim's Customer Ban.

this is good news...
timmy's coffee sucks....
Who ever invented work didn't know how to fish.... Here fishy fishy....

SwampDonkey

He was also an ex hockey player that died in a car crash in the 70's. He started the coffee chain.

I got a chuckle one time, about a bunch in Afghanistan in the Canadian army that had to have their Tim's so they (who ever they were) set up shop just for the soldiers over there. The US army guys couldn't figure them out, they offered the Canucks all kinds of free coffee at their barracks. No takers. Who knows if it's actually true, but sounds about right. There are some driving bye here every day to go 10 miles for it. One fella 3 times a day, basically that's about all he looks forward to. No lie. They have kicked him out to, for bumming from customers. :D

Jamie_C

Quote from: SwampDonkey on February 08, 2010, 07:36:34 PM

He was also an ex hockey player that died in a car crash in the 70's. He started the coffee chain.

I got a chuckle one time, about a bunch in Afghanistan in the Canadian army that had to have their Tim's so they (who ever they were) set up shop just for the soldiers over there. The US army guys couldn't figure them out, they offered the Canucks all kinds of free coffee at their barracks. No takers. Who knows if it's actually true, but sounds about right. There are some driving bye here every day to go 10 miles for it. One fella 3 times a day, basically that's about all he looks forward to. No lie. They have kicked him out to, for bumming from customers. :D

Tim Hortons was started with the famous Tim Horton & partner Ron Joyce ... a few years ago Ron Joyce sold out to the Wendy's hamburger chain

Ironwood

I loved Tim's when travelling in Canada. They had some south of the border, I dont know f it ever worked out for them here in the states. I think I have seen them across Ohio.

Ironwood
There is no scarcity of opportunity to make a living at what you love to do, there is only scarcity of resolve to make it happen.- Wayne Dyer

SwampDonkey

I see them in Maine, mostly border towns for the Canadian customers. :D  Here in New Brunswick they line up out on the street for a cup.  ::)  :D

isawlogs

Ya wont find me in one of those line ups .    ::)    Coffe for me needs be fresh ground , well if at all possible .  :)
A man does not always grow wise as he grows old , but he always grows old as he grows wise .

Marcel

Thank You Sponsors!