Sponsors:

Texas weather

Started by Texas Ranger, June 19, 2017, 02:27:29 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Texas Ranger

The Ranger, home of Texas Forestry

Magicman

OK, the reason for Mississippi Heat.

Knothole Sawmill, LLC     '98 Wood-Mizer LT40SuperHydraulic   WM Million BF Club Member   WM Pro Sawyer Network

It's Weird being the Same Age as Old People

Never allow your "need" to make money to exceed your "desire" to provide quality service.....The Magicman

51cub

Aside from the heat, the only things wrong with Texas are the snakes, and not putting beans in chili. I loved visiting though, I think I could learn to live with the heat and no beans
I believe in the hereafter, because every time I take two steps into the tool crib to get something I wonder " what did I come in here after"

If nothing else I'm always a good last resort or the guy to hold up as a bad example

Texas Ranger

The Sabine River seems to the dividing line between beans and no beans, chili is chili if made right, and we make it right !   8)

LeeB

Quote from: Magicman on June 19, 2017, 07:52:14 PM
OK, the reason for Mississippi Heat.

I always kinda felt like Mississippi was not of this world.  :D
'98 LT40HDD/Lombardini, Case 580L, Cat D4C, JD 3032 tractor, JD 5410 tractor, Husky 346, 372 and 562XP's. Stihl MS180 and MS361, 1998 and 2006 3/4 Ton 5.9 Cummins 4x4's, 1989 Dodge D100 w/ 318, and a 1966 Chevy C60 w/ dump bed.

Texas Ranger

Wait!  Does that mean the rest of the world is full of beans? 8)

51cub

Quote from: Texas Ranger on June 21, 2017, 02:41:37 PM
Wait!  Does that mean the rest of the world is full of beans? 8)

I don't know about the rest of the world, but I've been told I am once or twice!
I believe in the hereafter, because every time I take two steps into the tool crib to get something I wonder " what did I come in here after"

If nothing else I'm always a good last resort or the guy to hold up as a bad example

Thank You Sponsors!