iDRY Vacuum Kilns

Sponsors:

Am I the youngest forumite here?

Started by Stump Jumper Jr, January 27, 2008, 07:06:32 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Stump Jumper Jr

I will be turning 14 in about two weeks.

I have cut a 3 to 4 mbf and have off loaded many times that.
Lately I have been sawing white cedar.

Jeff

I'm thinkin your the youngest registered member at this time SJJ. Everybody needs to know you aint actually a newbie to the forum though. Yer an old timer. ;)
Just call me the midget doctor.
Forestry Forum Founder and Chief Cook and Bottle Washer.

Commercial circle sawmill sawyer in a past life for 25yrs.
Ezekiel 22:30

Sprucegum

I was 14 once  8)

My friend was allowed to use their farm truck(1950 mercury 1/2 ton with stick shift and occasional brakes) to visit - we visited all over the county  ;)   ;)

Stump Jumper Jr

I have been reading under my Dad AKA    Stump Jumper for about 2 years.
I like taking in infomation

asy

Hey SJJR!

Great to see you here!

My Stephanie is a great off-bearer, too, and loves running the mill. I bet she'd love to have some cedar, all we have is Hardwoods, like Red Bloodwood that spits tree-blood at you while you're running! (well, it's red sap, but looks just like blood when it dries on your jeans).

Some day, when you get older and save up enough to come visit us, we'll save a log for you!

asy :D
Never interrupt your opponent while he's making a mistake.
There cannot be a crisis next week. ~My schedule is already full..

Texas Ranger

Hmmm, I think I am retrograding to 14, or at least my mind is, the body is working on, oh, I don't know, 129?
The Ranger, home of Texas Forestry

pigman

SJJ, you may be chronologically the youngest, but mentally you are way down the list. Of course I can only speak for my self.
Edit: My above statement is a little ambigious. :o Down the list meaning you are far from being  the youngest . I am begining to show  my mental youth. I think I should stop before I get even more confused. :-[
Things turn out best for people who make the best of how things turn out.

WDH

I propose a toast to SJJ.  May you enjoy many decades of sawing ;D.
Woodmizer LT40HDD35, John Deere 2155, Kubota M5-111, Kubota L2501, Nyle L53 Dehumidification Kiln, and a passion for all things with leafs, twigs, and bark.  hamsleyhardwood.com

Bro. Noble

Jon is a real nice young man.  He's been around to visit several FF members.  He even helped me milk the stoopid cows and deliver a newborn calf 8) 8)
milking and logging and sawing and milking

Jeff

He's helped us to lots of things at every pigroast. He was also a great big part in building Babe, the mighty blue ox pig cooker. :)

thecfarm

Welcome to the forum,Stump Jumper Jr.Glad you joined under your user name.
Model 6020-20hp Manual Thomas bandsaw,TC40A 4wd 40 hp New Holland tractor, 450 Norse Winch, Heatmor 400 OWB,YCC 1978-79

Ianab

Welcome SJ Jr  :)

I dont think you are the youngest here, but you have probably done more sawing than Lara. She is still at the chewing on stuff stage    ::)
She has to work on her typing skills before she can get her own account too.  :D

Cheers

Ian
Weekend warrior, Peterson JP test pilot, Dolmar 7900 and Stihl MS310 saws and  the usual collection of power tools :)

sgtmaconga

Well i think you have a lot more mill time that several of us SSJR
Measure twice cut once

Stump Jumper Jr

Quote from: WDH on January 27, 2008, 08:44:59 PM
I propose a toast to SJJ.  May you enjoy many decades of sawing ;D.

Got milk?

WDH

Woodmizer LT40HDD35, John Deere 2155, Kubota M5-111, Kubota L2501, Nyle L53 Dehumidification Kiln, and a passion for all things with leafs, twigs, and bark.  hamsleyhardwood.com

Stump Jumper Jr

Sorry can't have chocolate :'(, do you have whole or two percent ???

submarinesailor

No, only skin milk and Lactose Free – don't get old and fat, it hurts too much. :D :( ::) :D :( ::)

WDH

SwampDonkey

:D :D

I think I need to go do some sanding or something.  ;D
"No amount of belief makes something a fact." James Randi

1 Thessalonians 5:21

2020 Polaris Ranger 570 to forward firewood, Husqvarna 555 XT Pro, Stihl FS560 clearing saw and continuously thinning my ground, on the side. Grow them trees. (((o)))

Dave Shepard

I think Burlkraft is the youngest so far, or at the least, the only one willing to admit to it. :D ;)

We've got lots of fresh raw milk here, only minutes from the cow. ;)

Dave
Wood-Mizer LT40HDD51-WR Wireless, Kubota L48, Honda Rincon 650, TJ208 G-S, and a 60"LogRite!

Stump Jumper Jr

Quote from: pigman on January 27, 2008, 08:37:24 PM
SJJ, you may be chronologically the youngest, but mentally you are way down the list. Of course I can only speak for my self.
Edit: My above statement is a little ambigious. :o Down the list meaning you are far from being  the youngest . I am begining to show  my mental youth. I think I should stop before I get even more confused. :-[

smiley_headscratch

Ianab your daughter has a nice teething wedge.;) Is it frozen?

Dave Shepard

Quote from: Stump Jumper Jr on January 28, 2008, 08:26:27 PM

Ianab your daughter has a nice teething wedge.;) Is it frozen?

SJJ, you're going to fit right in here. :D

Dave
Wood-Mizer LT40HDD51-WR Wireless, Kubota L48, Honda Rincon 650, TJ208 G-S, and a 60"LogRite!

Jeff

Burlkraft has aged considerably the last couple days. He caught up with Jack Benny. ;D

Stump Jumper Jr

Jeff

Jack Benny was a comic and vaudevillian that was born in the late 1890's and was famous for his old time radio shows, his bad violin playing, his frugality (when he was actually a generous man), his butler/nanny Rochester and the fact that he always gave his age as 39 even in has later years.  :)

Thank You Sponsors!