iDRY Vacuum Kilns

Sponsors:

Which Small Echo Saw?

Started by lxskllr, October 14, 2018, 05:11:21 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Inaotherlife

Quote from: lxskllr on January 07, 2019, 12:51:12 PM
I put in my order for a 2511t today. The hardware store used to have it in stock, but they sold it. Disappointing that I have to wait a couple weeks, but I'm pretty excited. Been wanting one for awhile, and trying to justify the purchase. Hard to justify, but it's gonna be my truck saw. I'll pick up another pair of chaps, then I'll have a set of gear for work. The saw will always be with my, and I have a 362 I've been keeping at the office. The cs400 I bought has already paid for itself, so it's almost like I didn't spend money on it at all. That helps justify the new purchase anyway  :^D

edit:
BTW, inflation has struck. Echo's 20% off day is now a 15% off day. No dealers listed last I looked, but I guess it'll be populated soon.
Truck saw, pruning saw, hedge trimmer. It can do a lot of stuff. And just so light and handy. Made for one handed use.

Now that I've got about 10 or 15 tanks through mine it starts on the first or second pull every time.
But it stays in the house until time to use it. So that probably has an effect on ease of starting.

Great little tool. I call it an entertainment expense, although I do carry it up in a tree from time to time.

H Ray G

As I got older my 13# saw seemed to get heavier every time I used it. The dealer in Utica sells Stihl and Echo I handled both and picked a Echo 352 8lbs 3oz .the first tree I cut down was a 28in white pine it took a little longer but when I was done cutting it into logs for my mill I wasn't wore out, like using the heavy saw. I also wear chaps when cutting everything since I took a divit out of my knee cap.

Thank You Sponsors!