iDRY Vacuum Kilns

Sponsors:

Start to finish project

Started by yieldmap, May 21, 2005, 04:27:41 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

yieldmap

Fellas,

I took some shots of my start-to-finish wood project I completed last week.  Beyond the sawing, and 9 mo's of drying, the table only took me one week of nights.  Not bad.

http://www.dotphoto.com/Go.asp?l=yieldmap&P=3C44&SID=26211&GID=1195288&Show=Y&ILD=669513

Enjoy,
yieldmap

maple flats

Wow, you are really talented. That looks great.
logging small time for years but just learning how,  2012 36 HP Mahindra tractor, 3point log arch, 8000# class excavator, lifts 2500# and sets logs on mill precisely where needed, Woodland Mills HM130Max , maple syrup a hobby that consumes my time. looking to learn blacksmithing.

crtreedude

Nice looking stuff! Thanks for showing us.

So, how did I end up here anyway?

Tom

What a project, pictures and all.  :)

I just watched "Norm" make one of those this morning.  It took him about 30 minutes but he had to buy the cherry he used. :D
That sweet young thing in the last picture is the real project. When you get that finished, you will have a real show piece. ;D

UNCLEBUCK

That is very nice, what a clean shop too !
UNCLEBUCK    bridge burner/bridge mender

DanG

Really nice job, Yieldmap.  Really feels good to make something out of your own wood, don't it? :)
"I don't feel like an old man.  I feel like a young man who has something wrong with him."  Dick Cavett
"Beat not thy sword into a plowshare, rather beat the sword of thine enemy into a plowshare."

Timburr

Well engineered bit of kit 8) 8) Excelent work fella.
It seems you're training them young in the ways of wood :D
Sense is not common

sawguy21

Beautiful table. That is a neat design. WOW The show knocked my socks off.
old age and treachery will always overcome youth and enthusiasm

tnlogger

I'll second sawguy on that. fantastic  8) and the last frame is a first class ending  :)
gene

Paschale

Y'all can pronounce it "puh-SKOLLY"

Thank You Sponsors!