iDRY Vacuum Kilns

Sponsors:

Timber harvester hydraulic motor problem

Started by climber2, February 13, 2018, 04:39:49 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

climber2

Another day, another mill problem.

One of my hydraulic motors for my clamps developed a leak today. In figuring to replace it, I am at a loss for a part number or description. It is made by Eaton, that I know.

Any help is appreciated, thanks.
Timber Harvester 36htd25, 06 Ram 2500 5.9, 95 Chev 3500hd, 445ct Bobcat w/ Wallenstein winch, Bandit 200+, Morbark M12r, Countless chainsaws...

47sawdust

If it can be rebuilt I have had good luck with Mid States Hydraulics in Alexandria,Minnesota.Very good people to deal with and not too far from you.

Good luck
Mick
1997 WM Lt30 1999 WM twin blade edger Kubota L3750 Tajfun winchGood Health Work is my hobby.

Josef

Is it the motor that raises and lowers the clamp? if so be sure to get a good match as they're plumbed together and a motor of different specs may not stay timed with the other one, allowing the clamps to be at different heights, making it easier to saw into inadvertently.

Joe
In my house I'm the boss, I know this because my wife said so, I only hope she doesn't change her mind!

New to me Timber Harvester that I'm learning to operate, been building a home built mill for a while, should be ready to make sawdust with it someday if I ever quit "modifying" the design.

tylerltr450

I just checked quick this morning and I was unable to see anything also. The tag is just blank.
Timber Harvester 36HTD25 fully loaded
2006 Dodge 2500 first Auto to NV5600 swap, EFI Live Tune by me
John Deere Tractor
Massey Ferguson 711B SkidSteer

Josef

Checked mine for tags, the motor that raises and lowers the clamp is a Prince ADM75-4RP, Surplus center has one for $110. (but their inventory shows only one in stock)

Joe
In my house I'm the boss, I know this because my wife said so, I only hope she doesn't change her mind!

New to me Timber Harvester that I'm learning to operate, been building a home built mill for a while, should be ready to make sawdust with it someday if I ever quit "modifying" the design.

climber2

Quote from: Josef on February 14, 2018, 08:07:20 PM
Checked mine for tags, the motor that raises and lowers the clamp is a Prince ADM75-4RP, Surplus center has one for $110. (but their inventory shows only one in stock)

Joe

Thanks Joe, that points my in the right direction
Timber Harvester 36htd25, 06 Ram 2500 5.9, 95 Chev 3500hd, 445ct Bobcat w/ Wallenstein winch, Bandit 200+, Morbark M12r, Countless chainsaws...

JB Griffin

Check with clouser farms. He used to work for timber harvester until they closed. He might could help.
2000 LT40hyd remote 33hp Kubota with 6gpm hyd unit, 150 Prentice, WM bms250, Suffolk dual tooth setter

Over 3.5million bdft sawn with a Baker Dominator.

Thank You Sponsors!