iDRY Vacuum Kilns

Sponsors:

Anyone going to the Oregon Logging Conference?

Started by Trailer Builder, January 19, 2011, 07:35:11 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Trailer Builder

Hi Guys
i have been reading about the logging conference is that usually pretty big deal?

dgdrls

BradMarks

I might stop in.  Usually I make presentations to 4th-5th graders where the schools participate. My station was using an increment borer. The "ooh, that's cool" when the core is extracted is pretty neat.  It is definitely a good show for new equipment and I'm pretty sure those dealers still "pour it on" (the ice cubes!). Reference the Sawdust Bowl.

Iwawoodwork

I have attended in years past, live about 20 miles south of the site. It  used to be the biggest logging conference on the west coast (not sure now) and has had demonstrations onsite by some of the small portable mill manufactures ,lots of logging equipment and display booths, pretty well fills up the Lane County Fairgrounds site ( google maps). it is quite an event for the woods industry and related businesses in this area.  chris s

Jsawyer

Called my dad and we're going meet on Saturday he's driving up from Roseburg, I'm from Lebanon. Dad's a retired logger...well they never retire as you know. Hey...does anyone know if you can get  a good prices on Stihl saws. I checked the vendor list didn't see Stihl on the list. Myrtle Creek going be there, I didn't see Husky either.  I have a logger buddy from Philomath that's thinking about going too.

dgdrls

Welcome to the FF Jsawyer.

post some pictures, it looks like a dandy show

DGDrls

Thank You Sponsors!