iDRY Vacuum Kilns

Sponsors:

Apology

Started by Gecko, October 17, 2005, 05:10:05 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Gecko

I jumped the gun and posted a topic where it didn't belong without waiting for the powers to respond to my email. Not a good way to introduce myself to your place. I apologize and will follow the posting netique that makes places like this work. I know better so have no excuse.
As Always,
   Gecko

beenthere

Gecko
Welcome to the forum.
Da Boss had to mold most of us, called 'net smithing' I think, into shape in the beginning, and probably not through with us even yet.  :D  For some of us, we need to be heated up and pounded back several times in the process.

Enjoy the ride. :)

DanG (the only official swear word here) if some hardliners don't pick up and even leave for an island referred to as CR.
Some kind of a 'paradise' thing where no one is watching oer' what you do.
south central Wisconsin
It may be that my sole purpose in life is simply to serve as a warning to others

Jeff

No ProblemoGecko. No apology required. Your email to me was all I needed to know where you were coming from. Sorry I didnt get you an answer quicker, usually I am a little more prompt, but I had a good excuse. Wildflower and I been up exploring da U.P. with Chet and Judy. Got lots of good photos of some of Michigan's great natural resources. Here's an example of a shot taken of Tammy and I yesterday by Chet. We were in the MIDDLE of the Presque Isle River.  ;D

Lots of Photos to come on other threads. We even ran into someone from our Forestry Forum family of friends from Sawlex in da middle of no where. More to come about that as well. 8)

Just call me the midget doctor.
Forestry Forum Founder and Chief Cook and Bottle Washer.

Commercial circle sawmill sawyer in a past life for 25yrs.
Ezekiel 22:30

tnlogger

Gecko I'll welcome you as well grab a stump and join one of the best forums on this here internet :)
gene

asy

G'day GEcko!

Loved your nickname and had to come say HI!

My house is full of Gecko's, they are fantastic for keeping the moth population down!

I assume WA = Washington? So, you are in the top left corner of the US? Must get cold there, yes? By the way, I didn't know that was how ya spell Seatlle?  :D :o :D

asy :D
Never interrupt your opponent while he's making a mistake.
There cannot be a crisis next week. ~My schedule is already full..

maple flats

Welcome Cecko, you'll really enjoy it here. Don't worry about the molding, we all get it and things go smoothly after that. No one holds a grudge here, we all just like to talk shop, or anything else that comes up. Enjoy
logging small time for years but just learning how,  2012 36 HP Mahindra tractor, 3point log arch, 8000# class excavator, lifts 2500# and sets logs on mill precisely where needed, Woodland Mills HM130Max , maple syrup a hobby that consumes my time. looking to learn blacksmithing.

Gecko

Ok So I can't speel either. Man what an impression I am making here. :D  Yes it is Washington the state. Weather here never really gets too cold or too warm. In fact it is said that you can tell it is summer here by the warmth of the rain. Pretty mild climate on the West side of the mountains.
And by the way, I can't believe you let your moderator actually have a real life. ;)
As Always,
   Gecko

Frickman

If we didn't kick Jeff out now and then he'd go crazy looking at us all the time.  ;) ;)  Welcome to the forum Gecko.
If you're not broke down once in a while, you're not working hard enough

I'm not a hillbilly. I'm an "Appalachian American"

Retired  Conventional hand-felling logging operation with cable skidder and forwarder, Frick 01 handset sawmill

Pretend farmer when I have the time

Frank_Pender

It sure is wonderful to have another Northwesterner on the Forum.  Welcome, Rick.

8) 8) 8) 8) 8) 8)
Frank Pender

Vermonter

Welcome to the forum
Are you right in Seattle?
New homestead

Gecko

10 minues from the city limits and I drive through Downtown twice a day. I would say pretty darn close.
As Always,
   Gecko

sawguy21

That city is no fun to drive through for anyone not used to it, especially during shift change at Boeing. They ran out of room and put buildings over the I-5 :o Beautiful area though..
old age and treachery will always overcome youth and enthusiasm

hydeoutman

Hey Jeff: I see that you were in da UP. Please stop in next time you drive by. I will be glad to have you stay a night or two with us here in the Hydeout. I know you know where we are as you drive by Engadine on your way past you probably took M117 and went within 1mile from our cabin. Please let me know we will have the adult beverage on ice.

Ernie

Welcome Gecko

You'll love it here, everyone will treat you real nice and friendly.  enjoy your stay.

PS:  we really love pics ;D ;D
A very wise man once told me . Grand children are great, we should have had them first

Quartlow

I recognize this guy  ;D watch him he's a little lizard  ;D ;D

Glad to see you made it and hope you find the info you where looking for

As a side note gang this guy makes some pretty nice boxes.
Breezewood 24 inch mill
Have a wooderful day!!

Thank You Sponsors!