iDRY Vacuum Kilns

Sponsors:

I have some good customers!

Started by POSTON WIDEHEAD, December 21, 2013, 05:08:34 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

POSTON WIDEHEAD

I saw lots of logs for this guy who builds and repairs barns for farmers. He knows how cold I get in the winter.
Just out of the blue and I was totally shocked.....he showed up early this morning with a wood burning stove and gave it to me. He said it was just setting in the barn and I was the first person he thought about when he decided to clean up.
This gesture of friendship just makes me feel warm all over.  ;D Now I gotta figure out where to set it close to the mill.

The older I get I wish my body could Re-Gen.

Delawhere Jack

Close to the mill?

If only you had a fan.....

POSTON WIDEHEAD

Quote from: Delawhere Jack on December 21, 2013, 05:14:55 PM
Close to the mill?

I do have a fan.......and a POWER BOX!

Delawhere Jack

Quote from: POSTONLT40HD on December 21, 2013, 05:18:17 PM
Quote from: Delawhere Jack on December 21, 2013, 05:14:55 PM
Close to the mill?

I do have a fan.......and a POWER BOX!

Do tell......... (NO, PLEASE DON'T!!!)

Peter Drouin

Cold it don't get cold there, you said if you get snow it only last a day or 2, :D :D
A&P saw Mill LLC.
45' of Wood Mizer, cutting since 1987.
License NH softwood grader.

Delawhere Jack

You must need to cut the firewood real small to fit through that valve.......

Magicman

You better call someone with some fire extinguishing experience 'cause that thing is smoking !!!   :o
Knothole Sawmill, LLC     '98 Wood-Mizer LT40SuperHydraulic   WM Million BF Club Member   WM Pro Sawyer Network

It's Weird being the Same Age as Old People

Never allow your "need" to make money to exceed your "desire" to provide quality service.....The Magicman

Dave Shepard

I bet that valve costs about $300 new. :D
Wood-Mizer LT40HDD51-WR Wireless, Kubota L48, Honda Rincon 650, TJ208 G-S, and a 60"LogRite!

Left Coast Chris

Very nice sized stove.  Is that a griddle on top?  A little multi tasking while sawing and....... wa-la..... lunch!
Home built cantilever head, 24 HP honda mill, Case 580D, MF 135 and one Squirel Dog Jack Russel Mix -- Crickett

thecfarm

I got at least 2 of them valves from work that size. Now I know what to do with them.  ;D
Model 6020-20hp Manual Thomas bandsaw,TC40A 4wd 40 hp New Holland tractor, 450 Norse Winch, Heatmor 400 OWB,YCC 1978-79

POSTON WIDEHEAD

It makes a good vent for air flow.

thecfarm

I guess one of my post got lost. Is that a home made stove? I made note of the draft control in the post that is lost.
Model 6020-20hp Manual Thomas bandsaw,TC40A 4wd 40 hp New Holland tractor, 450 Norse Winch, Heatmor 400 OWB,YCC 1978-79

POSTON WIDEHEAD

Quote from: thecfarm on December 21, 2013, 08:57:49 PM
I guess one of my post got lost. Is that a home made stove? I made note of the draft control in the post that is lost.

Yes....this is a homemade stove.
Your post that got lost? I sent it to the wood shed because I thought you were trying to sale Draft Controls Direct.  :D

isawlogs

Power Box....  Get a squirrel cage, use the mouse catcher to lure in some mice, have exit into the cage, and use mice power to push air from stove to you.  Voilâ !!! Off grill hotair.
A man does not always grow wise as he grows old , but he always grows old as he grows wise .

Marcel

turnkey

Quote from: isawlogs on December 21, 2013, 11:44:36 PM
Power Box....  Get a squirrel cage, use the mouse catcher to lure in some mice, have exit into the cage, and use mice power to push air from stove to you.  Voilâ !!! Off grill hotair.

And when they wear out, grill on top of the stove.  Waste not, want not

Harry K

Thank You Sponsors!