Started by scouter Joe, December 29, 2013, 07:45:15 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

scouter Joe

Happy birthday Danny and many more to come  8). scouter Joe 

Holmes

Happy birthday  WDH  Have a great and prosperous new year.  Dana
Think like a farmer.

julio

HAPPY BIRTHDAY !!!!!!!!!!!!!! Don't forget to find some more logs for next year PROJECT. smiley_old_guy smiley_whacko
If you put your finger in your ear and scratch, it sounds like PacMan.

Texas Ranger

Danny has a birthday?  My of my Mr. Benny, I do believe the boy is getting old.  Have a happy, happy, happy (best duck commander) birthday, young man.
The Ranger, home of Texas Forestry

Magicman

Happy Birthday my Friend.   :)
Knothole Sawmill, LLC     '98 Wood-Mizer LT40SuperHydraulic   WM Million BF Club Member   WM Pro Sawyer Network

It's Weird being the Same Age as Old People

Never allow your "need" to make money to exceed your "desire" to provide quality service.....The Magicman

WDH

Thanks guys. 

Julio, there is another log.  Black walnut.  34" in diameter.  Very gnarly and crotchety at the top  :).  Are you ready to cook some more catfish  ??? ;D.

I am too old now to saw, but I can supervise  :D.

Woodmizer LT40HDD35, John Deere 2155, Kubota M5-111, Kubota L2501, Nyle L53 Dehumidification Kiln, and a passion for all things with leafs, twigs, and bark.  hamsleyhardwood.com

thecfarm

WDH,another one has sneaked up upon you. Happy Birthday to you.
Model 6020-20hp Manual Thomas bandsaw,TC40A 4wd 40 hp New Holland tractor, 450 Norse Winch, Heatmor 400 OWB,YCC 1978-79

julio

Sounds GREAT I will get everything ready now because it looks like I am backing up. I see the only thing slack about you is me. 8) 8) HAPPY BIRTHDAY friend.

Chuck White

~Chuck~  Cooks Cat Claw sharpener and single tooth setter.  2018 Chevy Silverado and 2021 Subaru Ascent.
With basic mechanical skills and the ability to read you can maintain a Woodmizer  LT40!

POSTON WIDEHEAD

The older I get I wish my body could Re-Gen.

drobertson

Happy Birthday Danny! I hope you have a great day!      david
only have a few chain saws I'm not suppose to use, but will at times, one dog Dolly, pretty good dog, just not sure what for yet,  working on getting the gardening back in order, and kinda thinking on maybe a small bbq bizz,  thinking about it,

samandothers

Happy Birthday! It is good to have them!  Bet the Walnut will have some nice grain/figure at top!

WDH

Fossilized  ???.  At least I am not petrified. 
Woodmizer LT40HDD35, John Deere 2155, Kubota M5-111, Kubota L2501, Nyle L53 Dehumidification Kiln, and a passion for all things with leafs, twigs, and bark.  hamsleyhardwood.com

doctorb

Congratulations Danny!  You don't look a day under 72.  :D
My father once said, "This is my son who wanted to grow up and become a doctor.  So far, he's only become a doctor."

POSTON WIDEHEAD

Quote from: doctorb on December 29, 2013, 12:31:37 PM
Congratulations Danny!  You don't look a day under 72.  :D

OMG.... :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D smiley_old_guy

You heard what the Doctor said.  :D
The older I get I wish my body could Re-Gen.

Dave Shepard

Happy birthday. :)

It's not going to be much fun trying to split that piece of firewood with all those knots. :D
Wood-Mizer LT40HDD51-WR Wireless, Kubota L48, Honda Rincon 650, TJ208 G-S, and a 60"LogRite!

julio

Jake can split it . Yes I thought the old man was a good match. haha

customsawyer

Happy Birthday my good friend. It is starting to sound like a great time. Me sawing, Julio cooking and you telling us how. :D We might need a couple of others to supervise your supervising.
Two LT70s, Nyle L200 kiln, 4 head Pinheiro planer, 30" double surface Cantek planer, Lucas dedicated slabber, Slabmizer, and enough rolling stock and chainsaws to keep it all running.
www.thecustomsawyer.com

thecfarm

Fossilized,petrified?  Better than glaciered.   :D
Model 6020-20hp Manual Thomas bandsaw,TC40A 4wd 40 hp New Holland tractor, 450 Norse Winch, Heatmor 400 OWB,YCC 1978-79

fat olde elf

Happy Day Danny !!!!  It sure beats the alternative.  My loving daughter gave me a set of 4 glasses several years ago. Each glass had a kind term on it. They were Fossil, Codger, Geezer, Coot. I love it.  She is still in my will. I like to be called COMF, just don't call me late to dinner. Say your prayers.......Paul R.
Cook's MP-32 saw, MF-35, Several Husky Saws, Too Many Woodworking Tools, 4 PU's, Kind Wife.

Peter Drouin

At 60 you're just getting your 2# wind good luck with the future. 8)
A&P saw Mill LLC.
45' of Wood Mizer, cutting since 1987.
License NH softwood grader.

LeeB

Too old my hind end. Just getting smart enough to let somebody else do it. Happy birthday partner. Do let me know when this log will be sliced and diced.
'98 LT40HDD/Lombardini, Case 580L, Cat D4C, JD 3032 tractor, JD 5410 tractor, Husky 346, 372 and 562XP's. Stihl MS180 and MS361, 1998 and 2006 3/4 Ton 5.9 Cummins 4x4's, 1989 Dodge D100 w/ 318, and a 1966 Chevy C60 w/ dump bed.

PC-Urban-Sawyer

fishpharmer

Happy Birthday Danny, wishing you many more! 8)
Built my own band mill with the help of Forestry Forum. 
Lucas 618 with 50" slabber
WoodmizerLT-40 Super Hydraulic
Deere 5065E mfwd w/553 loader

The reason a lot of people do not recognize opportunity is because it usually goes around wearing overalls looking like hard work. --Tom A. Edison

Texas Ranger

getting his second wind, more like breaking it! 8)
The Ranger, home of Texas Forestry

Thank You Sponsors!