iDRY Vacuum Kilns

Sponsors:

Orange, Orange, Orange, Everywhere Orange!

Started by DR Buck, January 31, 2004, 06:08:52 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

DR Buck

:D :D  Woke up this morning to the radio playing an OJ commercial.

Had breakfast. Checked the outside temperature.  It was a balmy 9 degrees F. Got bundled up and put on my orange hat and took my orange chainsaw out in the woods and cut down a large maple tree.  Thought it was oak. Hard to tell with no leaves and covered with ice.

Went to the barn and got out my orange tractor and pulled the logs out of the woods.

Put them on my brand new orange  Wood-Mizer LT40 Hydraulic and sawed my first boards!    8) 8) 8)

Almost as good as xes!    ;D  Well not quite that good, but pretty close.    :D
Been there, done that.   Never got caught [/b]
Retired and not doing much anymore and still not getting caught

woodmills1

James Mills,Lovely wife,collect old tools,vacuuming fool,36 bdft/hr,oak paper cutter,ebonic yooper rapper nauga seller, Blue Ox? its not fast, 2 cat family, LT70,edger, 375 bd ft/hr, we like Bob,free heat,no oil 12 years,big splitter, baked stuffed lobster, still cuttin the logs dere IAM

ARKANSAWYER

ARKANSAWYER

woodman

Jim Cripanuk

Stump Jumper

Maybe you had better color code your trees in the summer so you know what they are in the winter Orange for Oak, Purple for Poplar, Maroon for Maple, Aqua for Ash and so on. :D :D :D
Jeff
May God Bless.
WM LT 40 SuperHDD42 HP Kubota walk & ride, WM Edger, JD Skidsteer 250, Farmi winch, Bri-Mar Dump Box Trailer, Black Powder

shopteacher

Youse convinced us, tomorrow Butch and I are painting our pit saw orange. Will it cut better?
Proud owner of a LT40HDSE25, Corley Circle mill, JD 450C, JD 8875, MF 1240E
Tilt Bed Truck  and well equipted wood shop.

Thank You Sponsors!