iDRY Vacuum Kilns

Sponsors:

Problem

Started by Peter Drouin, February 20, 2014, 06:58:57 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Peter Drouin

The snow is getting high on the greenhouse

We have March to go through yet and It will snow some more and the snow won't slide off with the snow like that. I don't want to lose the roof so we have supper John. 8)

1/2 hr later done

When I went in to take the pic and look at the temp I saw this.

The creature made some holes and rutted around the raze beds. A mole I think
Do you all think the mole will be a problem? :D
Ann and I are getting ready to start the plants in the house then they go in here

Then here.

soon

I had a guy hit my mailbox and smash it, had to put up a new one, So I went in the shop and came up with this w pine with r oak roof painted it the same as the house. The door is tin so I put a magnet in the wood to keep the door shut.
It's on a saw horse now till spring,

I put 2 magnets at first , to week so I put in the shiny one works good now  :D :D :D
A&P saw Mill LLC.
45' of Wood Mizer, cutting since 1987.
License NH softwood grader.

yukon cornelius

that's a nice greenhouse and mail box! I hope to make a greenhouse one of these days.
It seems I am a coarse thread bolt in a world of fine threaded nuts!

Making a living with a manual mill can be done!

husky fan 500

well it can always be worse  you could have the old fashioned snow mover with the hickory control

Magicman

Thanks go to John.   :)
Knothole Sawmill, LLC     '98 Wood-Mizer LT40SuperHydraulic   WM Million BF Club Member   WM Pro Sawyer Network

It's Weird being the Same Age as Old People

Never allow your "need" to make money to exceed your "desire" to provide quality service.....The Magicman

Chuck White

The critter you're trying to figure out might be a Chipmunk!
~Chuck~  Cooks Cat Claw sharpener and single tooth setter.  2018 Chevy Silverado and 2021 Subaru Ascent.
With basic mechanical skills and the ability to read you can maintain a Woodmizer  LT40!

isawlogs

I like your thinking on snow removal  :)  Nice mail  box, I may have put the door opening the other way,  you would be assured it would be closed so no rain could get to the mail.
A man does not always grow wise as he grows old , but he always grows old as he grows wise .

Marcel

sandhills

Well if the critter does cause a problem I'd bet big John can handle him  ;).  I like your mailbox and the greenhouse!

Texas Ranger

Solution:  Move south  8)
The Ranger, home of Texas Forestry

POSTON WIDEHEAD

Ain't no used to move South....we goes Moles too.

Ask your Doctor......he maybe able to remove that Mole.  :D :D :D :D :D
The older I get I wish my body could Re-Gen.

loggah

Peter, those hydraulic shovels come in pretty handy, ;D i got to go take the D5 and doze out my sugar house and the loop thru the orchard, we got enough snow for now !!!! I am not showing the greenhouse pictures to my wife shes already ordering seeds from the catalogs !!!!!
Interests: Lombard Log Haulers,Tucker Sno-Cats, Circular Sawmills, Shingle Mills, Maple Syrup Making, Early Construction Equipment, Logging Memorabilia, and Antique Firearms

Peter Drouin

Quote from: isawlogs on February 21, 2014, 08:31:30 AM
I like your thinking on snow removal  :)  Nice mail  box, I may have put the door opening the other way,  you would be assured it would be closed so no rain could get to the mail.

And I was going to do that, But Ann thought the mailman might get confused, all the boxes on the street work that way. :D :D :D

Quote from: Texas Ranger on February 21, 2014, 09:21:36 AM
Solution:  Move south  8)

I thought of that might buy that land next to POSTON that's for sale. ;D

Quote from: husky fan 500 on February 20, 2014, 07:08:58 PM
well it can always be worse  you could have the old fashioned snow mover with the hickory control

They don't make one that will fit my hand ;D

Quote from: loggah on February 21, 2014, 12:32:19 PM
Peter, those hydraulic shovels come in pretty handy, ;D i got to go take the D5 and doze out my sugar house and the loop thru the orchard, we got enough snow for now !!!! I am not showing the greenhouse pictures to my wife shes already ordering seeds from the catalogs !!!!!

It does work well for a baby one  ;D I'm digging out the logs in the yard and the lumber piles, sun going to come out sat. Have 30" of snow  :D

Quote from: sandhills on February 21, 2014, 09:13:30 AM
Well if the critter does cause a problem I'd bet big John can handle him  ;).  I like your mailbox and the greenhouse!

Thanks

Quote from: Chuck White on February 21, 2014, 08:14:54 AM
The critter you're trying to figure out might be a Chipmunk!

It has gotten hot in there so maybe the Chipmunk likes in there.

Quote from: yukon cornelius on February 20, 2014, 07:02:53 PM
that's a nice greenhouse and mail box! I hope to make a greenhouse one of these days.

Thanks and good luck.

Quote from: Magicman on February 20, 2014, 07:12:51 PM
Thanks go to John.   :)

When I went out there it stared right up after sitting for a long time.
A&P saw Mill LLC.
45' of Wood Mizer, cutting since 1987.
License NH softwood grader.

thecfarm

That's a good problem solver.
Model 6020-20hp Manual Thomas bandsaw,TC40A 4wd 40 hp New Holland tractor, 450 Norse Winch, Heatmor 400 OWB,YCC 1978-79

Thank You Sponsors!