iDRY Vacuum Kilns

Sponsors:

He is Alive!

Started by Lumber Grader, April 04, 2015, 07:08:55 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Lumber Grader

Easter Greetings to all FF Members!!! God Bless and keep you and your family.

POSTON WIDEHEAD

Thanks LG......same to you my friend!  :)
The older I get I wish my body could Re-Gen.

redprospector

Yes Sir! He Lives!!!  ;D
Happy resurrection day!
1996 Timber King B-20 with 14' extension, Morgan Mini Scragg Mill, Fastline Band Scragg Mill (project), 1973 JD 440-b skidder, 2008 Bobcat T-320 with buckets, grapple, auger, Tushogg mulching head, etc., 2006 Fecon FTX-90L with Bull Hog 74SS head, 1994 Vermeer 1250 BC Chipper. A bunch of chainsaws.

buzywoodliff

He lives indeed!!

Happy Easter everyone

Magicman

Our Sunrise Service is at 7:00 tomorrow AM, then our regular services begin at 9:30.

Most of the family will be here for our noon meal together, but there will be no 4 leaf clovers this year.  Easter is too early and the clover has not popped up yet.  I'll pass out $5 bills to the clover hunters anyway.
Knothole Sawmill, LLC     '98 Wood-Mizer LT40SuperHydraulic   WM Million BF Club Member   WM Pro Sawyer Network

It's Weird being the Same Age as Old People

Never allow your "need" to make money to exceed your "desire" to provide quality service.....The Magicman

samandothers

Thevtomb was empty, we are Easter people. Happy Easter!

Southside

MagicMan,

From the looks of some of your photos I thought you were well ahead of us, my clover is probably 6" tall right now with giant leaves, was just out this evening walking some of the fields to see how they were coming along.  The alfalfa is even taller. 
Franklin buncher and skidder
JD Processor
Woodmizer LT Super 70 and LT35 sawmill, KD250 kiln, BMS 250 sharpener and setter
Riehl Edger
Woodmaster 725 and 4000 planner and moulder
Enough cows to ensure there is no spare time.
White Oak Meadows

Magicman

I gave the entire yard a good look over yesterday.  No clover yet, but the grass had to be mowed.   :-\
Knothole Sawmill, LLC     '98 Wood-Mizer LT40SuperHydraulic   WM Million BF Club Member   WM Pro Sawyer Network

Never allow your "need" to make money to exceed your "desire" to provide quality service.....The Magicman

Ocklawahaboy

Ok, the clover one is a new one on me.  I also had my first king cake this year so I guess it's my year to learn about easteresque traditions. 

No sunrise service for us.  Just the regular.

dean herring

Going to be cool at our Sunrise Service,we have a community service at a small lake here. I do thank God for that empty tomb. He is risen and alive today and forever.
Failure is not an option  3D Lumber

SawyerBrown

Yes sirree, He has risen indeed.  Blessed Easter to all.
Pete Brown, Saw It There LLC.  Wood-mizer LT35HDG25, Farmall 'M', 16' trailer.  Custom sawing only (at this time).  Long-time woodworker ... short-time sawyer!

Magicman

Quote from: Ocklawahaboy on April 04, 2015, 09:45:03 PMOk, the clover one is a new one on me.
After our Grandchildren got too old to hunt eggs on Easter afternoon, I started having a 4 leaf clover hunt.  Each clover netted the finder a crisp $5.  LINK  Notice that Easter was on the 24th in 2011.  It's no wonder that I had clover almost three weeks later.

Ocklawahaboy

That'll be another story about all the fun we used to have at grand dads for those kids to tell their children.

azmtnman

Happy Easter! Good to see so many fellow believers on here!
1983 LT 30, 1990 Kubota L3750DT, 2006 Polaris 500 EFI, '03 Dodge D2500 Cummins powered 4X4 long-bed crew cab, 1961 Ford backhoe, Stihl MS250, MS311 and MS661--I cut trees for my boss who was a Jewish carpenter!

Magicman

Hello and Welcome to the Forestry Forum, azmtnman.   :)

fishfighter

Happy Easter all. May the Good Lord bless all of you and your families.

SawyerBrown

Welcome azmtnman!  Love your signature line. Yes, that little carpenters kid of Joe's did alright for himself didn't he?  From manual laborer to King of Kings!   :D
Pete Brown, Saw It There LLC.  Wood-mizer LT35HDG25, Farmall 'M', 16' trailer.  Custom sawing only (at this time).  Long-time woodworker ... short-time sawyer!

terrifictimbersllc

Happy Happy Happy!

Early on the first day of the week, while it was still dark, Mary Magdalene went to the tomb and saw that the stone had been removed from the entrance.  So she came running to Simon Peter and the other disciple, the one Jesus loved, and said, "They have taken the Lord out of the tomb, and we don't know where they have put him!"

So Peter and the other disciple started for the tomb.  Both were running, but the other disciple outran Peter and reached the tomb first. He bent over and looked in at the strips of linen lying there but did not go in. Then Simon Peter came along behind him and went straight into the tomb. He saw the strips of linen lying there, as well as the cloth that had been wrapped around Jesus' head. The cloth was still lying in its place, separate from the linen. Finally the other disciple, who had reached the tomb first, also went inside. He saw and believed.  (They still did not understand from Scripture that Jesus had to rise from the dead.)  Then the disciples went back to where they were staying.

Now Mary stood outside the tomb crying. As she wept, she bent over to look into the tomb  and saw two angels in white, seated where Jesus' body had been, one at the head and the other at the foot.  They asked her, "Woman, why are you crying?" "They have taken my Lord away," she said, "and I don't know where they have put him." At this, she turned around and saw Jesus standing there, but she did not realize that it was Jesus.  He asked her, "Woman, why are you crying? Who is it you are looking for?" Thinking he was the gardener, she said, "Sir, if you have carried him away, tell me where you have put him, and I will get him." 

Jesus said to her, "Mary." She turned toward him and cried out in Aramaic, "Rabboni!" (which means "Teacher").  Jesus said, "Do not hold on to me, for I have not yet ascended to the Father. Go instead to my brothers and tell them, 'I am ascending to my Father and your Father, to my God and your God.'"  Mary Magdalene went to the disciples with the news: "I have seen the Lord!" And she told them that he had said these things to her.

John Chapter 20
https://www.biblegateway.com/passage/?search=John+20:1-18&version=NIV
DJ Hoover, Terrific Timbers LLC,  Mystic CT Woodmizer Million Board Foot Club member. 2019 LT70 Super Wide 55 Yanmar,  LogRite fetching arch, WM BMS250 sharpener/BMT250 setter.  2001 F350 7.3L PSD 6 spd manual ZF 4x4 Crew Cab Long Bed

Chuck White

~Chuck~  Cooks Cat Claw sharpener and single tooth setter.  2018 Chevy Silverado and 2021 Subaru Ascent.
With basic mechanical skills and the ability to read you can maintain a Woodmizer  LT40!

hunz

The bondage of sin has been broken, He has defeated death, the grave has lost its power. I'd say we definitely have a reason to rejoice!
Dream as if you'll saw forever; saw as if you'll die today.

2006 Woodmizer LT40D51RA, Husqvarna 372xp, Takeuchi TL140

Ohio_Bill

Bill
USAF Veteran  C141 Loadmaster
LT 40 HDD42-RA   , Allis Chalmers I 500 Forklift , Allis Chalmers 840 Loader , International 4300 , Zetor 6245 Tractor – Loader ,Bob Cat 763 , Riehl Steel Edger

thecfarm

azmtnman,welcome to the forum. I see you have a NAA too. I have the same year as yours. I grew up with it. My Father had a '52 than the NAA came out and it was a little bit bigger tractor,better geared, and he traded the '52 in for the '54. I still have it,under cover,but have not started it for 10 years.
Model 6020-20hp Manual Thomas bandsaw,TC40A 4wd 40 hp New Holland tractor, 450 Norse Winch, Heatmor 400 OWB,YCC 1978-79

azmtnman

Quote from: thecfarm on April 05, 2015, 09:16:49 AM
azmtnman,welcome to the forum. I see you have a NAA too. I have the same year as yours. I grew up with it. My Father had a '52 than the NAA came out and it was a little bit bigger tractor,better geared, and he traded the '52 in for the '54. I still have it,under cover,but have not started it for 10 years.
Mine is a family heirloom also. My grandpa bought it used, my dad got it from him and I inherited it from him. It's all original with only 3500 hours on it.
1983 LT 30, 1990 Kubota L3750DT, 2006 Polaris 500 EFI, '03 Dodge D2500 Cummins powered 4X4 long-bed crew cab, 1961 Ford backhoe, Stihl MS250, MS311 and MS661--I cut trees for my boss who was a Jewish carpenter!

purple otter

Yes ,He is risen indeed ! Thank you Jesus ! Happy Easter everyone !
Hudson Oscar 228 on homebuilt trailer, Kubota B2320 with homebuilt forks,Stihl 028 Super & 029 Super, Solar Kiln .

trapper

All of you have expressed the reason for the day and our hope very well. Happy Easter
stihl ms241cm ms261cm  echo 310 400 suzuki  log arch made by stepson several logrite tools woodmizer LT30

Thank You Sponsors!