iDRY Vacuum Kilns

Sponsors:

Timberking service.

Started by woodman58, April 11, 2015, 08:46:15 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

woodman58

For the past week and a half I have been trying to get my new TK1400 to cut a square cant. It was cutting perfectly until recently. I have been talking to the service guys and doing everything they said to do. I finally decided to take the 250 mile trip to have them show me what I was doing wrong. When I arrived Jimmy meet me at the back ramp. We backed the mill in and began talking. I ended up remembering that I had ran the guide arm into the dog. This is when it started cutting wrong. I had moved the guide arm out of place. It took him 3 hours to get the mill back into alignment. I had readjusted almost every moving part. After he was done they served a nice lunch and I headed back home a happy camper.
Thank you Jimmy and TimberKing for the great service.

P.S. If I would have told Jimmy what I did in the beginning on the phone, I could have saved myself a trip. But, In the long run it was well worth it. Good hosts and good food. What more could you ask for.   
i LOVE THE SMELL OF SAW DUST IN THE MORNING.
Timberking 2200

THUNDER BEAST

That is great, I like men and woman of their words. Now get back to cutting! ;~)

Thank You Sponsors!