Sponsors:

Pics of winter wood in central ny

Started by nyyounggun16, February 01, 2015, 11:20:57 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

nyyounggun16

this is my old 540b starts and works good every day

beenthere

nyyounggun
How about you modify that post and put some explanation of what the pictures are about.  Can tell some but not a whole lot. Easy to add some of your words. ;)
south central Wisconsin
It may be that my sole purpose in life is simply to serve as a warning to others

nyyounggun16

Tried it and lost a picture lol don't know what I did, anyways the pic of the big tree is a soft maple that I debated cutting for two weeks because I thought it would be rotten with the seem on the side I was wrong just a sound as can be.

nyyounggun16

And the pic of the tire is after I hammer drilled the mud out of the rim to take the tire off because the rim cracked and pinched the tube,not a fun day it was ,-5.

lopet

Tire trouble in the woods is never fun !!
Make sure you know how to fall properly when you fall and as to not hurt anyone around you.
Also remember, it's not the fall what hurts, its the sudden stop. !!

ForestFox

Hi, wondering if the rim problem was caused by the mud packed inside it expanding when frozen? I owned a 540B  for a long time when I was younger. If I can be of any help with questions sometime feel free to give me a shout!

Best of luck with her.
TJ225,MF481 wLoader, JD792, MF1080, Husky 2100's,285XP,576XP,261,

tj240

nice wood.  why didnt you cut it up yet? waiting for the buyer? or a slasher? log on
work with my father[jwilly] and my son. we have a 240 tj 160 barko[old] works great three generations working together

nyyounggun16

Thanks,Waiting for the buyer I don't have a loader yet..hoping to soon.

Thank You Sponsors!