iDRY Vacuum Kilns

Sponsors:

Sunny weather...........

Started by SwampDonkey, November 21, 2006, 04:09:26 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

SwampDonkey

for and change.  ::) These are the days worth remembering. Nice cool, crisp, frosty days when the ground stays frozen and you don't make a mess of your pickup or the dirt roads you travel over. Nice bright sunshine to warm you up while carrying on your outside work, but not too warm to cause a sweat.  8)

We are expecting sun sun sun all week and crispy cool weather. Be a nice week to mill some lumber if I had mature timber and a mill to slice through them timbers.  :)
"No amount of belief makes something a fact." James Randi

1 Thessalonians 5:21

2020 Polaris Ranger 570 to forward firewood, Husqvarna 555 XT Pro, Stihl FS560 clearing saw and continuously thinning my ground, on the side. Grow them trees. (((o)))

Patty

We are having beautiful weather here also. Makes ya happy to be alive, doesn't it!  :)
Women are Angels.
And when someone breaks our wings....
We simply continue to fly ........
on a broomstick.....
We are flexible like that.

Larry

I can't believe how nice the weather has been for late November.  It's not freezing at night here but were dry due to late of rain.  Are we gonna pay for it later this year? :D

All the crops are out...no rutted up fields this year.

Larry, making useful and beautiful things out of the most environmental friendly material on the planet.

We need to insure our customers understand the importance of our craft.

Onthesauk

And we just passed the all time record for rain in a single month, and it's only the 21st!
John Deere 3038E
Sukuki LT-F500

Don't attribute irritating behavior to malevolence when mere stupidity will suffice as an explanation.

Furby

Yup, it is going to be a nice week for a change.
Taking advantage of it and reroofing my Grandma's garage.
I HATE roofing!
But the weather is nice! 8)

Thank You Sponsors!