iDRY Vacuum Kilns

Sponsors:

Standing in the need of Prayer

Started by Bro. Noble, October 19, 2004, 11:40:43 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Bro. Noble

It crossed my mind in the past that maybe the forum ought to have a prayer list.  We have lost one member and a few members have lost family members.  There are members who have shared personal and family problems and asked for our support in prayer.  With the deaths in Harold's and Furby's family,  maybe this is the time to start.

Jeff could use our continued support as he is still having problems associated with his surgery.  Another good friend and member also needs our prayers.

Maybe if you or someone you know needs help,  you could revive this thread and inform us.
milking and logging and sawing and milking

woodchip

Ed_K

Ed K

EZ

You took the words right out of my mouth, I'm with ya Bro. Noble.
EZ

sawwood

Good Idea Bro.Nobel. This way we are drawn in closer
 as a family and this is what this world needs more than
 any thing right now. I lost my brouther couple weeks ago
 and have lost some chat frends and i know prayer does
 work.

Sawwood
Norwood M4 manual mill, Solar Kiln, Woodmaster
18" planer/molder

AtLast

Bro....you may have a candle in your head but it definately shines brightly...I commend you and agree....Im sure each and everyone of us hold the same concern and support amongst us all and know we all have lots of shoulders here on this forum....I have sorta a favorite ..its simple yet true....
to health...wealth...and happiness....and time to enjoy them with those that mean the most to us.

Texas Ranger

This Texan bends a knee every night for missing friends and comrades.  
The Ranger, home of Texas Forestry

MULE_MAN

I think that's a great Ideal .   8) Bro. Noble

You got my vote  8)
Wood-Mizer LT40HDG25 with Simple Setworks, debatker, 580 CASE backhoe

farmhand

I whole heartly support this idea!!!
WITH GOD ALL THINGS ARE POSSIBLE!!!!!!!!

WoodSmith

Im all for it. let me know if there is anything I can do or if my computer skills can be used in anyway.
"Where 2 or more are gathered Jesus said he would be in our midst."

oakiemac

Bro.
Wonderful idea, I support it 100%. You can never have too many people praying for you in a time of need.
Mobile Demension sawmill, Bobcat 873 loader, 3 dry kilns and a long "to do" list.

bull

I say set it up!!   GO GOD !!! 8)

TN_man

Another supporter! Count me in. 8)
WM LT-20 solar-kiln Case 885 4x4 w/ front end loader  80 acre farm  little time or money

EZ

Coarse they took prayer out of the schools, they dont want God in their courts or on TV or on money and all there other stupid ideas they come up with.
But then again theirs one place they cant take it away, me.
EZ

Timber_Framer

"If people concentrated on the really important things in life, there'd be a shortage of fishing poles."

Tom

My cousin Ken has prostate cancer and isn't doing to good.  Please add him to your list.

Fla._Deadheader

DanG Tom, sorry to hear that. :(
All truth passes through three stages:
   First, it is ridiculed;
   Second, it is violently opposed; and
   Third, it is accepted as self-evident.

-- Arthur Schopenhauer (1788-1860)

DanG

I'll put Ken right at the top of my list. You and Charlie will be on there, too.
"I don't feel like an old man.  I feel like a young man who has something wrong with him."  Dick Cavett
"Beat not thy sword into a plowshare, rather beat the sword of thine enemy into a plowshare."

fstedy

Timberking B-20   Retired and enjoying every minute of it.
Former occupations Electrical Lineman, Airline Pilot, Owner operator of Machine Shop, Slot Machine Technician and Sawmill Operator.
I know its a long story!!!

WoodSmith

We'll be praying for sure. My dad had prostrate cancer and they operated removed it and he is doing great. So we will be believing for a miracle for Ken.

fencerowphil (Phil L.)

I thank God every time I get to see what He has painted inside His trees.  
It's a chance to be thankful - every board a reminder.  
I am also thankful that He cares to hear from lil' ole us.

Phil L.
Bi-VacAtional:  Piano tuner and sawyer.  (Use one to take a vacation from the other.) Have two Stihl 090s, one Stihl 075, Echo CS8000, Echo 346,  two Homely-ite 27AVs, Peterson 10" Swingblade Winch Production Frame, 36" and 54"Alaskan mills, and a sore back.

Stephen_Wiley

I will add my voice in making these known requests to the one almighty who has the ability to respond.
" If I were two faced, do you think I would be wearing this one?"   Abe Lincoln

pappy

We think this prayer list a great idea.

Jen and I would like to ask to have our son in law Donn, added to the prayer list.  Sept '03 Donn had a seizure in the middle of the night.  After an MRI was taken a tumor was discovered.  The tumor ended up being cancer. Glioblastoma Multiforme, stage 4.  After their first child was born (one week after the diagnosis) the three of them went to Boston to get the best treatment they possibly could. The prognosis was not good.  He was given 13 months.  It is now 14 months later and Donn is with us still. He has had two surgeries,  radiation and is now having chemo.  He is on many prayer lists.... to add him to this one will only help more.  Thanks to all.  We will be praying for you and yours also.

Tim and Jen

Here is a pic of Donn holding His daughter Faith.

"And if we live, we shall go again, for the enchantment which falls upon those who have gone into the woodland is never broken."

"Down the Allagash."  by; Henry Withee

Bill Johnson

Great idea Bro. Noble, everyone needs a little prayer now and again.
Bill

Tom_in_Mo.

You see!!!!!!!!!!
Thats what I mean about this forum, You guys are just great.  What I mean is that you all take the time for others in their problems, with sawing and etc. and now you are not afraid to stand up and mention GOD.
Ya know there could be some wonderful testimonies told here!!!

Thank You Sponsors!