iDRY Vacuum Kilns

Sponsors:

Re: Intro from New Member

Started by Brian w, April 24, 2018, 01:01:43 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Brian w

Hello everyone this is my second time on here asking for help with my equipment still learning only been logging on my own for a few years but I have a 80s model 150 prentice loader and everything works but it moves very slowly I have changed the motor it is a 353 Detroit I have also changed the control valves in the cab and still no better and I don't know what direction to go now.          I also have a 240A timberjack and I can't keep the brakes working had brakes and in half a day something inside the brake system is leaking and no brakes again any ideas or help would be appreciated I am a logger in southeast Ohio and brakes are nice to have

Southside

Hi Brian,

On your loader have you gone through the obvious such as filter, making sure no hidden valves are part way closed, and checking the hydraulic pump pressure? Is there a decent hydraulic shop in the area that could bench test the pump for pressure and volume for you?   
Franklin buncher and skidder
JD Processor
Woodmizer LT Super 70 and LT35 sawmill, KD250 kiln, BMS 250 sharpener and setter
Riehl Edger
Woodmaster 725 and 4000 planner and moulder
Enough cows to ensure there is no spare time.
White Oak Meadows

Brad_bb

Welcome!  I don't know enough about hydraulics to help you though.  Good luck!
Anything someone can design, I can sure figure out how to fix!
If I say it\\\\\\\'s going to take so long, multiply that by at least 3!

coxy

Thank You Sponsors!