iDRY Vacuum Kilns

Sponsors:

i never thought!!

Started by twobears, March 17, 2009, 09:31:12 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

twobears

last year in my school a boy patted another boys butt and told him he had a cute butt..he was picking on the boy because he acts well,gay.the boy turned around and punched the patting boy.
the boy throwing the punch got a week off from school.the patter got nothing.
one of the guys i punched was the patters dad and his son is just like him.the kid that got patted should have punched the other boy,jumped on top of him and keep on hitting him..no need in getting in trouble for one good hit..  ;D
SWAMPDONKEY:i couldn,t live where they get hurricanes and/or tornados.i wouldn,t even be able to sleep.i don,t even like 40 plus mph winds from a summer storm.last june a co-worker/friend of mine died when a summer storm came up quick and a tree fell on him as he ran a log loader now i get even more nervous when it gets windy.  :'(

delbert

twobears

anybody in northern,ny got a log loader/slasher/delimber i can run for a day?? i was just over on ebay looking around and saw a log loader..now i wanta get in one and move some wood around.  ::) i miss the hood 24000 i used to run  :'(

delbert

indiaxman1

Ok........school bus drivers, got to get in on this...I am still (30 yrs) a high school teacher and part time logger....believe me...I have worked out a lot of stress in the woods with my 70cc Dolmer and swinging a maul (sometimes imagining the little butthead that gave me a migrane)...there are still good kids out there, but they are out of shape!..used to coach wrestling..took wrestlers out to haul logs (they bragged about how tough they were)..needless to say, they only hauled logs once.
So, we all got our devils to wrestle.......give me the woods, my 4x4, logsplitter, and some time.....yeah...stress just rolls away

tyb525

I take out my frustrations with teachers by splitting wood ;):D

But really, I agree that all of our highschool athletes should do some logging as part of their "conditioning". :)
LT10G10, Stihl 038 Magnum, many woodworking tools. Currently a farm service applicator, trying to find time to saw!

SwampDonkey

In one section of the main potato shed, there was this outcrop of ledge that the concrete was poured around. Probably the size of a pickup bed. Every once in awhile whens the processor would steal 20-30% off a load of spuds, dad got out the maul and beat away on that rock for awhile. It was so popular that he had my brother and I pound that rock on occasion. :D
"No amount of belief makes something a fact." James Randi

1 Thessalonians 5:21

2020 Polaris Ranger 570 to forward firewood, Husqvarna 555 XT Pro, Stihl FS560 clearing saw and continuously thinning my ground, on the side. Grow them trees. (((o)))

Thank You Sponsors!